Lost

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Anyone looking for a channel showing the series, LOST, I have just noticed Premiere Serie, 11798 H 27500, appear to be showing the latest series with an English soundtrack.

BadWithComputer

The Local Drunkard
My Satellite Setup
30MB ADSL ONO, Spain
32" Internet connected TV
Many Satellite Dishes.
Humax HD Freesat Box
My Location
Spain
Lol, nah, im to busy downloading it off the internet, naughty i know, but when it comes out on DVD im buying it. Its on Limewire from every friday, 2 days before its shown on Sly one

rage99

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
My Satellite Setup
Echostar AD-3000IP
Infinity USB Phoenix
T-Rex Supermodule 4.6
50" Pioneer Plasma HD
My Location
West Midlands
its not the latest series. its the oldest one :(

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
They are currently showing the series from the beginning, but the episode I saw the other night seemed one of the newer ones.
It involved the "Others" claiming to have put a pacemaker in Sawyer, which will explode when his pulse reachs 140.
After checking the internet it looks like Season 3 Episode 4.

Saturlight

My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish, dvd players and recorders; a freeview box, broadband, VCRs, four TVs, mobiles, pcs, a mac, Ipod, digital cameras...the lot!
My Location
North Tyneside
Describe in one sentence what Lost is about please. I've not seen it. ;)

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
That would have to be the longest sentence in history, and it still wouldn't make sense:)

Saturlight

My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish, dvd players and recorders; a freeview box, broadband, VCRs, four TVs, mobiles, pcs, a mac, Ipod, digital cameras...the lot!
My Location
North Tyneside
I presume it's about people who get "lost" on a deserted island. But the clips I see, they're not on the island.

2cvbloke

Bulbs need shelter too...
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Near Pontop Pike, Co. Durham
I completely lost (no pun intended) the plot when they started finding things on the island, I thought it'd be more of a castaway thing where they fought for survival after the plane crash, but it just got silly and extremely random.... O-no