Lottery And System X

nobbly

Reaction score
My Location
Not in UK
System X is a system is based on solid scientific foundations, taking the results of hundreds of past lotteries from several countries, operating on a similar system to the UK Lottery.

It took Dr Ian Ferguson, a maths professor at a Scottish university, 5 years of research to perfect System X.

You can download it here free.( PDF format)

http://bigscreentv.20m.com/downloads/lottery-system-x.pdf

Good luck and don't forget to share the winnings...

nobbly :+ (he has links growing out his ears)

s*t*a*r*m*a*n

Reaction score
My Location
scotland
oops replied in the closed thread by mistake.
Link is actually ok, just right click on link and save as.
Thanks very much nobbly :) :) :)
Its an interesting little system. Not sure though how it works with 2 draws its a bit unclear. it says "when the midweek lottey is introduced" which it now is, "you will have to update your chart and renew your numbers every 4 weeks as there will be 2 draws per week, giving you a total of 8 draws in any 4week period so always start with a new chart after the 8 weeks" fair enough but it says "do not add the new numbers to the old ones as this upsets the probability theory of the system" not sure if i follow " do not add the new numbers to the old one?" I assume you could just follow the saturday draw and ignore the wednesday draw if you wanted?

s*t*a*r*m*a*n

Reaction score
My Location
scotland
Its ok i understand what its explaining. I have to run both draws simultaneously (IE 8 draws over 1 month) in order to maintain the system works right.

If anyone is interested and in order for them not to have to work it out here is the information on the hot and cold numbers for the last 8 draws from 11th may 2002 upto and including 5th june 2002.

There were 4 hot numbers: 19, 27, 40, 43 each coming out 3 times.

2nd best hot numbers each coming out twice where:
7, 25, 26, 30, 44, 46

Finally the cold numbers which have not appeared atall in last 8 draws for sat 11th may 2002 to wed 5th june 2002 are:
2, 5, 8, 11, 12, 16, 17, 20, 23, 24, 28, 29, 32, 33, 37, 42, 45

This information is correct and can be checked at http://www.lottery.co.uk which will also give you any of the last 8 draws from the lottery. If using system x starting from the first draw of 8th june 2002 then these are the results you require to set up permutation.

Nobbly &, have you used this system before? And where the results good bad or indifferent?

s*t*a*r*m*a*n

Reaction score
My Location
scotland
Well i put 6 lottery lines on tonight and waited and waited and nothing happened, i got **** all. What a surprise. It didnt matter how many lines i would have put on as i could not win as ALL the hot numbers typically went cold and most numbers that came out where all out only once before in last 8 draws. I tried out some earlier draw results of the lottery for april and did the system x procedure for getting the hot and cold numbers etc, anyway if i had faithfully been putting even a minimum 5 lines on per draw (it recommends 15 but it would not make any difference as the numbers that came out were all still useless then i would now have spent £80 and would not have even won a tenner :(

I think i am going to devise my own system as this one needs fixing.

Im going back to my randon lottery generator atleast i was winning something. The odds of me winning the £80 in last 2 draws with my generator where around 1500 to one i believe. Makes you think doesnt it? :)

I suppose maybe it needs to be run a few months to pay dividends but i doubt it. Anyone know any different or know of and good systems better that this?

nobbly

Reaction score
My Location
Not in UK
It's also possible that a system like this was in fact invented by the lottery company. It's a very cleaver way of increasing the amount of money that people will spend on the lottery each week.
Before reading about system X most people would spend an average of £2 or £3 each week. Once you have read about System X your adrenalin increases and so does the amount you bet. Easy....
All they had to do is put the System X info on the internet and within no time everybody is spending £20 each week.

nobbly :+

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
'System X is a system is based on solid scientific foundations'

It is, but the link between winning more out of the closed system than you put into it appears to be missing.

Additionally if the calculated probability of each specified reason in the 'System X' text is put into the right equation, it turns out that the overall system is just like a roulette wheel, more is required at the beginning to run the bank behind it.

So its bollocks really

s*t*a*r*m*a*n

Reaction score
My Location
scotland
I agree channel hopper. Where is the logic anyway in covering 8 hot numbers (numbers that have been out most often in last eight draws) when it seems obvious to me that if the numbers are HOT for so long surely the probability would infact be that they must surely be going COLD any minute? I think you would be better just randomly picking from all the numbers that only came out once in last eight draws as this seemed to give better results when i checked it out in last 8 draws. Anyway i played a fruit machine in the pub the other night, the guy just won £25 jackpot and walked away with a big smile on his face. The machine was set at about 73% so i assumed it hade more money to pay out, i was right :) i won a further £52. Must just be jammy lately :)

nobbly

Reaction score
My Location
Not in UK
Still talking about the lottery why don't you use system X with a free loto like Banana loto. Everyday you can choose 6 numbers like the National Lottery and you have a chance to win £1,000,000.
Not bad for free.

http://www.bananalotto.co.uk

nobbly :+

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
You telling us you havent won and are sunning yourself on your own island yet Nobbly ?

s*t*a*r*m*a*n

Reaction score
My Location
scotland
I did freelotto for about 2 years and also luckysurf think it was called. Its a good idea nobbly& as it wouldnt cost anything only thing is i think system x is now ***** :) im back to my number generator