Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Johnny became besotted with a really fit girl in the office he worked in and really wanted to take her out and used to spend his spare time imagining having s_x with the girl, but he knew she had a a long term boyfriend. Despite this knowledge, his frustrations grew until one day he went up to her and said,

'I'll give you a £100 if you let me have s_x with you'. But the girl of course immediately said 'NO'.
Johnny replied, 'I'll be fast. I'll throw the money on the floor, you bend down,
and I'll be finished by the time you pick it up'.

She thought for a moment and said that she would have to consult her boyfriend...
So at lunchtime she called her boyfriend and told him the story. Her boyfriend said,

'Ask him for £200, pick up the money very fast, he won't even be able to get
his pants down let alone do anything to you and when you have his money give me a call and we can go out for a slap up meal'.

So she agreed and accepted the proposal.

Later that day when all the staff had gone home and the cleaners had begun cleaning the executive suite out of the way at the top of the building, the denouement took place. Finally, after 1 hour and 45 minutes of waiting for his girlfriend to call the boyfriend became quite frantic when the pre-arranged call from his girlfriend did not arrive. He could no longer contain himself and telephoned her to ask what had happened. She responded,

The bastard used coins

Management lesson:

Always consider a business proposal in its entirety before agreeing to it and getting screwed!