M**s K** B**n*** not online anymore

Wobbler

Reaction score
My Location
Essex, UK
Using the Hydra Phoenix 1.09 and their download facility now gives the above failure.
Haven't seen this before, is it just a temporary case of a site problem that happens every now and again or do the k**s have to be manually sourced and applied now?
The B*kS*t lot seem to work OK with Camd3 [3.781] so can still see the Arse on TPS Star.

\/\/

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
Wobbler said:
is it just a temporary case

See earlier posts - apparently she's on holiday.
;)

Nemesis

Reaction score
From Satandream:

From today Marys Key Bundle only be available as download from this Board. This means, that Marys Key Bundle no longer can be downloaded via C-Panel in Hydra Phoenix Images. This done because some other Images are steeling Marys Key Bundle from the download server. They could have asked, then maybe no problem. If someone wants to now why, they can send me a PM.

Sidste opdatering/latest update 13.08.05 Time: 14.30 CET

Best regards
Nemesis

Power888

Reaction score
Nemesis said:
From Satandream:

From today Marys Key Bundle only be available as download from this Board. This means, that Marys Key Bundle no longer can be downloaded via C-Panel in Hydra Phoenix Images. This done because some other Images are steeling Marys Key Bundle from the download server. They could have asked, then maybe no problem. If someone wants to now why, they can send me a PM.

Best regards
Nemesis

You wrote that mary keys are only available from this board. I was not able to find the download package. Can u Help?

thomaz

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox 500 1meter dish motor advent 7017 laptop
My Location
s.o.t
sorry
Power888 said:
You wrote that mary keys are only available from this board. I was not able to find the download package. Can u Help?

Nobody will post you any key s from here go to where the post tells you

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Power888 said:
Read the post again
Nemesis said:
From Satandream:
Best regards
Nemesis

It says satandream not this board here we do not do keys here