m-vision fcis 7000

bigfoot2

Reaction score
Hi Every One,i Need Help,i Live In The Usa And Have This Great Rec,i Download The Firmware 1.62 ,but No Go For Sat 119w,110w 91w All Still Scramble Got The Right Keys Install Also.how Can I Also Download The North America Sat To This Rec Instead Of The Ones That Came In It Uk Sat.do I Also Upgrade The Bootloader With 1.62 Software,if So I Did Not Do That. Thanks.......

bigfoot2

Reaction score
Did That,this Rec Will Not Work For The North America Satellite ,the Only Thing I Did Not Do Was Upgrade The Bootloader Software,did Not See Any.every Channels Is Scramble On 119w,91w ,110w This Rec Suppose To Open Channels Wide Open Without A Card,could I Put A Different Bin File On This Rec Like Lifetime,pansat,bb,emetabox.will That Work Without Breaking The Receiver Thanks....

amadou

Reaction score
i need plaise the new software for edit keys and patsh for secca2 tank frends....

minestra

Reaction score
I lost s*y it**ia yesterday...says scrambled now...anyone else had this experience and a solution to it?

rec: m-vision fcis 7000 with f/w 1.65

btw does anyone know what kind of cam/softcam/whatever does it have inside? I was told by a vendor it is equipped with some sort of matrix revolution emulator/chip. Anyone can clarify this and help me w/ updating this.

I want s*y back.

Of course, thanx in advance.

Lancelot

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SS1.
125cm Gibbi with Channelmaster feedhorn and Inverto C120 twin.
36v H to H 62E - 61.5W
My Location
South central
Changed nanos I hear.
Think there is a fix out now though.
try Toes or Dudez
:)

minestra

Reaction score
Lancelot said:
Changed nanos I hear.
Think there is a fix out now though.
try Toes or Dudez
:)
Thanks for the info, but I am new to all this sat stuff, so nanos? what are they? And where are they located?

bigfoot2

Reaction score
download 1.65 still nothing for usa sat,the software must just for uk sat,we use nagra here in the usa,can some hepl me get this rec working for the usa,i need software for this rec for nagra usa 119,110,91 w sat. also do i upgrade the bootloader with 1.65 to.