cloudy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402HD
My Location
London
Hello All

I am ready to view but as yet not able to view what I think I should be able to

I know that with some receivers you have to be watching a FTA channel then turn off/on ?? not sure of the sequence ? so I wondered if I could be guided here

Does MV HD-200 need to be OFF with Cam in slot and then turned on looking at a FTA CH ? or is there some other combination I need to use.

I might get lucky as there are lots of informative info posted here.

Thanks

Cloudy

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Hello cloudy

Welcome to the forum
You are going to have to explain in a lot more detail what you are attempting to do on which satellite and what you are expecting to see as members cannot possibly read your mind. there is insufficient detail in your post

I notice you mention the informative post but have you read many of them?

cloudy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402HD
My Location
London
Hello Topper

Apologies for not explaining myself properly ( it was more out of a tentative respect as I was not sure how far I could go ) I have actually read quite a bit in the MVision forum, that's why I made the comment about it being informative .. so here goes

I have a diablo 2 CAM with Ipnosys 0.21 and the latest K.bin files loaded ... I wanted to know if there was a particular sequence with the MV HD-200 i.e boot/reboot with CAM in slot etc ?? to get viewing as I want to.

Most people have either dreambox or spider therefore there already is a lot of info with those boxes, that is why I have ended up here as Mvision seems to be covered much more on this site.

Again apologies if I came across as not really posting with feeling, it was more out of respect as I stated in my intro.

Kind Regards

Cloudy

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
cloudy said:
I have a diablo 2 CAM with Ipnosys 0.21 and the latest K.bin files loaded ... I wanted to know if there was a particular sequence with the MV HD-200 i.e boot/reboot with CAM in slot etc ?? to get viewing as I want to.

To get viewing as you want to.
...please elaborate, which chennels on what satellite are you alluding to?

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
Support for the Diablo 2 cam seems to have finished, at least it's been some time since the last file was released. The only package, I think it opens, is Bulsatcom on 39E.
The important thing, about the Diablo cams, is that you need to turn the Emulation feature ON, via the cams menu, to get it to work, and alter the other settings as you wnat them.
Go into the cams menu, using your receivers cam options, and enter Ipnosys 21 and Configuration.

cloudy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402HD
My Location
London
Mickha said:
please elaborate, which chennels on what satellite are you alluding to?
=============================================
Go into the cams menu, using your receivers cam options, and enter Ipnosys 21 and Configuration.
================================================================

Sorry for the late reply came back late from work last night .... I use a particular link to get sport info which also gives you the encryption name .. I then point dish using my motor at the sat and believed that the rest should be pretty easy ( I use Hispasat at present )

I have a CAS 3 interface therefore I have already set the configuration below

[1] language [english]
[2] caids file [caids]
[3] PMT - [on]
[4] emulators [on]
[5] N2 AU [off]
[6] Emu priority [1:emu-2:cards]
[7] fixed cw [on]
[8] Smartcard mess [show never]
[9] adminstrator menu [ left this alone]

Did this within the CAS 3 Interface you dont need to do it via the receiver ... but the receiver does not seem to pick up the CH that I know the Cam should be able to open ?? I am sure its something very simple ?? .. hope this helps explain things a bit more

I note you say that diablo 2 cam support is drying up hence ip021 is the latest release .. should I be thinking at this point of another CAM ??

Cloudy

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
cloudy said:
but the receiver does not seem to pick up the CH that I know the Cam should be able to open ?

Sounds more like a setup/hardware problem to me what is the frequency or name of the channel

cloudy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402HD
My Location
London
Real Madrid TV Español
Freq.Tp = 12172 H tp 62
SR-FEC SID-VPID = 1101

Having said all that ... My Box has just developed a problem which I will have to rectify, It keeps freezing ? I have the latest speedy 4.64fw it might be that so I will need time to look at this later on this week ( typical machines never do what you want them to do just when you need them ) a bit like humans I think

Will be back when I have more to report

Cloudy

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
Real Madrid TV is on 30W, and encrypted in BISS, is this open? And, if so, have you got the latest keys installed?

cloudy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402HD
My Location
London
latest keys dated early september 2010 so I think they are the latest, Hispasat sits at 30.0 degrees W so I know I am pointing at the right point .. but as stated my box is not working so once I get that up and running I will be back.

Ps thanks fr the replies they have been most helpfull

Cloudy

cloudy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402HD
My Location
London
Hi Folks

HD 200 now fixed ... I will put my questions and hope ...

1) I put my diablo in the cam slot then turn on my HD-200 ensuring that it switches on viewing a free to air channel .. then I select an encrypted channel to view .. is that the correct procedure ??

2) Is is good practise to remove the diablo once I have finished or can I just leave it in the slot and turn off my machine.

3) When I look at the Common Interface via my HD200 .... Ip021 come up and all the correct info is displayed , I presume this is left well alone as I do all the key uploading etc via CAS 3

Sorry I am very new at this.

Cloudy

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Real Madrid TV is transmitted in the clear off the ultra high power Eurobird 9A at 9E :D

cloudy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402HD
My Location
London
Thanks ... I assume that the 3 points/questions I posted are not an issue as you have not mentioned them in your reply ( please confirm )

Thanks for your suggestion I will try that out tomorrow

Cloudy

cloudy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402HD
My Location
London
kept going with this and I think I have it sorted now ( some channels only have sound but
I get lots with pictures )

now it's just down to experimenting I suppose ...

Thanks very much for all the help/advise I have had even the silent moments made me think that I must be close therefore I should just keep going which I did and I finally got to a better place

Cheers

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
No idea - Diablos are old hat now, and Ive never used one..

BTW some channels transmit the sound in the clear so dont take that as a guide you are decoding anything!

cloudy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402HD
My Location
London
I admit that I have entered the arena at a time when Diablo may well have seen better days, therefore I may well have to start all over again and go down another route

At least I have a CAS 3 which must be a good starting point