M11 Files

LES BARROW

Non-Activated User
Reaction score
My Location
WARRINGTON
HI is there any new files for the M11 card yet and where do i look for them please help

rossy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Skybox f3 spiderbox died hd9000 technomate 1500ci+, skystar2,1.1m dish .3db bluline lnb,Sky,
Span 58W to 42e with trees bare! 42e gone and now 39e
My Location
southern england, Berkshire
LES BARROW said:
HI is there any new files for the M11 card yet and where do i look for them please help

nope none for a couple of months

LES BARROW

Non-Activated User
Reaction score
My Location
WARRINGTON
what card or cam we use to get channels I have the blue tit cards and the Rev cam

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
Hi LES BARROW,
you can find some Titanium files here:
_http://www.sat-key.org/
Click on Sat-Key files and Titanium.
Best wishes
Mickha

LES BARROW

Non-Activated User
Reaction score
My Location
WARRINGTON
Hi can any body tell me in plain term is there any way to get the Dutch channels I have a M11 card and tit cards just come back and found 1w Conax off so now I need to find more film channel files to program please help

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
Hi LES BARROW,
most of the channels available are on Hotbird 13 E, TPS and SRG packages, which you should be able to get depending on your Cam and receiver setup, Cabo 30W is also available but at present there's not much else....
Please post back with more details of your set up.
Best wishes
Mickha

LES BARROW

Non-Activated User
Reaction score
My Location
WARRINGTON
Mickha said:
Hi LES BARROW,
most of the channels available are on Hotbird 13 E, TPS and SRG packages, which you should be able to get depending on your Cam and receiver setup, Cabo 30W is also available but at present there's not much else....
Please post back with more details of your set up.
Best wishes
Mickha
Hi I have a conax embeded cam I have a 1m dish a force 500 box and tit cards I all so have a REV cam so I need the files so I can get the Duch channels any idea where to get them as I have none at all
Best wishes

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
Hi LES BARROW,
the vast majority of the dutch channels on Astra are no longer available. With your set up, Titanium card and Cams, you would be best trying:
_http://www.sat-key.org/
Click on the Sae-Key Files link and Titanium, and download the latest Mach 1's files, browse the read me files and see which files are most compatible with your system and give you the best choice for your set up.
Best wishes
Mickha

Just noticed you state you have a REV cam, if this is a Matrix Revolution you could also check the Cams Files section and the latest firmware for your Cam, as there is a 2.24 file from 26/5 with TPS & Cabo fixed, without the need for a card.