M2 Card ATR problem

yourmate

Reaction score
Hi All

I was directed here from another forum ( they said this was the best for advice)

My problem is this.. everytime i programme my M2 card i get a programme failed message, It wont let me update the OS either (PDK). I then tried M2 editor to see if I could communicate with the card but that told me that the atr was wrong...does anyone know how to correct this problem...I have tried everywhere for answers but so far nobody has been able to help

Thanks for your time

Yourmate

yourmate

Reaction score
This forum was my last hope,

This problem is obviously immpossible to correct....CAUTION when using your M2 card with PDK soft, I progged mine and for some reason it changed the atr of the card and now the card is DEAD...I have asked everywher for help but to no avail ...it seems that no-one knows much about this card

please please be carefull when programming this card or you will end up like me ....with just another ice scrapper in the glove box.

My advice would be to wait and see if anyone shows up that can help with m2 card problems if they don't, then keep your euros in your pocket and look out for a better supported card

Cheers for now

Yourmate