Magic Module sites under continuous pressure

Nickolai

Reaction score
My Location
Berkshire
Hi, guys

Nice to see that you are all well and even 2old, who previously retired, is back with his excellent advices! :)

As Channel Hopper noted, since recently, all good and informative magic module sites mentioned here ("das-schmekt", "servebeer" and even the most recent discussion board at satkinder.com) were expriencing problems (attacks?) resulting in closures. ^-J

The question I have to this site owners - would you be happy if I try bringing at least the English speaking community of the MM users to this site? I noted quite a few familar names here, so many are already here anyway!

What would be the general feeling?

Best regards

Nickolai

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Hi Nickolai,

Never a problem with new members or indeed the return of old members, particularly if they are keen posters. The only possible fly in the ointment as far as I can see though, is that this forum has a policy of no posting of hex files or keys and I believe from memory that some of those sites did allow these files.

Chris will read this when he logs on shortly and can perhaps discuss it further.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I've spoken with Chris, Nickolai and he's quite happy to have a dedicated forum to the MM, but it is obviously on the understanding that no Keys etc are posted, nothing to stop people giving links to info sites. Perhaps you'd like to be the first to post in the new forum. :)