Manchester vs Liverpool: Showdown at Noon, Scousers robbed in broad daylight!!

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
Oh yeeeeeeeeeesssssss!

That's more like it! :)

Wow what a game! Liverpool did have the better game (even though only had 1 or two really good chances). But toward the end, after LP did not manage to score I had a feeling we would snatch a goal.

That's what I like about football, you never know what's happening. I believe Liverpool will be much stronger next year, I think it is going to be a smashing season!

And the last thought: Manchester-Liverpool is the biggest game for the fans and the club in my opinion. More important than the local city and Everton games. Even with the red card to Scholes (I think a yellow would have been enough for the crazy Ginger, what was he thinking???) I think the game was played in the right spirit, hard, no compromise but without the ugly scenes during and after games

Salty25

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky+ Pace v3, and before that analouge 80cm dish with Prima by Pace box pointed at 19.2e (not very imaginative then!)
My Location
Colchester, Essex
That's three games in four we've nicked a win when we should have lost or drawn. If United do any more of this, they'll start challenging Liverpool's reputation for stealing anything that isn't nailed!

COULD SCOUSERS PLEASE NOT TAKE OFFENCE, Oasis jokes are all welcome comebacks :D

We can't ever sell O'Shea now, his like a lucky charm or something.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Scousers robbed in daylight by Mancs - that makes a refreshing change :D :D