Manhattam Starlight 6900..anyone?

inabsentia

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Echostar 3000IP VIA, Skystar2 PCI c/w ProgDVB 4.85, Pace & Onn Terrestrial PVR's
My Location
North West
Just picked up one of these (After blowing my Echostar 3000 up)(-red ) and I've got no major complaints so far...Installation was simple and I was searching for channels within 20 minutes of switching it on...

A couple of questions..First one...I can't find any way of individually altering a channels perameters..For instance, on TV Sport RO on 5 East, you HAVE to imput the PID's in manually to get it to work, but I can't work out through the menus how I can achieve this-it seems everythinng is only configurable on a transponder basis

Second one-There is a built in CAM which I remember vaguely hearing the salesman say was 'patched - like the Humax ones'.. I wasn't paying much attention as I have a MR cam which does just about 'everything' I need, but I'd be interested what this embedded CAM can do..I don't seem to be able to access anything about it on the CAM menus

Cheers

Andy

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Hi Andy, you may be able to get to the pid settings under channel editing. Don't know much about these receivers so can't help with information about the embedded CAM.