Manhattan 5900

steve-j

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
@Tunte
Been through your 123, and the source of the problem is clear (but not the cause, or cure :( ).

In parts 8&9, when you select 20 satellites and uncheck channels, what you should get in the "Import Satellite" window (using your example as a reference) is something like;

Selected: 20, Satellite: 20 xx yy, Transponder 92 xx yy, TV Channel 0 0 0, Radio Channel 0 0 0.

Where; yy = number currently in the editor & xx = no. of new/different entries for import. Note the 0's in TV and Radio, this must be the case if channels is unchecked!

It's clear that the counting up of the import is the source of the problem, but the error message doesn't help as it's more a "state of the system" than "this is what's gone wrong" (just as well really, that's one dll you don't want problems with).

I agree that it seems to be a good idea to feed your *.img file into my editor now (although I still suspect a problem with the program). You'll have to e-mail it to me though as the forum doesn't allow this extension (Have made my e-mail address visible).

Steve.

ps Was so interested in the Force comment that I went to their website to check it out. Site was so slow that I packed it in and did something else ;) .

tunte

Reaction score
@steve-j
Well m8
You are man of word
I suspected that the program is the problem but as i said i downloaded twice from the same location(i will try later to download it from fortec`s site)

thanx

steve-j

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Got your e-mail OK. Good/Bad news is your file works for me 100%.

Most obvious snag is you've got 360deg of satellite data and I need to narrow this down to allow the new transponders to load (I've already exceeded reciever memory).

Unless you have a monster of a dish I assume you can see roughly 45E to 45W of your location (about 70E to 20W if my geography is any good)? Is this right and, if not, which part of the arc would you like covered?

Steve

tunte

Reaction score
hey steve-j

So the only solution is that my program is faulty?
I have modest dish(triax 110cm),and that image is taken after upgrading(yes,yes,I did a master reset and that`s how the satelites are in manhattan software)
I can cover from LM1(75E?)to hispa,but the one i use are from 45E to 30W

What are you doing so late anyway?:)

steve-j

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I've imported 75E to 30W into your image file for you and mailed it back m8.

It certainly looks as though theres a conflict between the software and "something" on your pc. Try downloading from the fortec site and see if it's any better.

Was up late watching a dodgy DVD (no - not mature content) :D :D :D

tunte

Reaction score
:)
Thanx m8
I just transfered the image you have edited on my manhattan and now i scan te channels

If i get any result in editing my own files i`ll let you know:)
In the meanwhile i try to open anything with my season and i am nowhere:)

maybe i should change the hobby,obviously i am not good in this:)

steve-j

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hope you get the scans done OK m8. Always takes me a while (editing, moving, renaming, etc).

You'll need to be patient with the season. I had mine plugged in earlier tonight and couldn't get it to work (even with settings that have always worked before)! :confused

Keep a funcard in reserve - otherwise you'll go crazy! ;)

tunte

Reaction score
hey steve-j
the scans went great
On hotbird for example i had 720 channels now with your transponder update i have 830(i think)
and all other satellites are like that(i find new chanells on every satellite i scan:)
thanx again

P.S my conax came earlier than expected:)

steve-j

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If you've not done so already, scan again using "NIT All" as your search mode, you'll probably find there are even more! (I only bother with "NIT All" for my most viewed satellites). Using both searches has found me 1062 channels on Hotbird :D

Best of luck with the Conax and Season.

tunte

Reaction score
thanx steve-j
i have never tryed that option:)
now u made me thinking what am i loosing:)
sure i will
thanx m8