Manhattan Plaza 3300

umarbabo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DIGITAL SATELLITE
My Location
UK
Hi there,
I have manhattan Plaza 3300 with Matrix reloaded cam, Is there anyone can tell me how can i patch my receive to watch paid channel? This cam use to open all viaaccess etc... channel but i think i need reprogramme it so how and where i can download patch/ programme for it and can i programme it via RS-232 cable?
Thanks

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
umarbabo said:
Hi there,
I have manhattan Plaza 3300 with Matrix reloaded cam, Is there anyone can tell me how can i patch my receive to watch paid channel? This cam use to open all viaaccess etc... channel but i think i need reprogramme it so how and where i can download patch/ programme for it and can i programme it via RS-232 cable?
Thanks

Hi Umarbabo
Wecome to the forum.
You can update your Manhattan embedded cam with a Clanzers Matrix loader board. See the website for more details and How To. www.usbseason.com
& www.matrixcam.com/clanzer.htm

To Patch your receiver you will need Kaon Receiver patch as Manhattan plaza 3300 has Kaon software loaded. What software have you got loaded ?
Its Probally 12.01.a5 so make sure you load the patch with the correct s/w.
You will also need to get a crossover serial cable to load this software into the receiver with kup loader.
Here is some of my notes from my files for that Receiver. Any problems lets us know. John.