manhattan starlight 5900

workshoppete

Here Now And Again
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 metre motorised dish ,Technomate V-box, Spiderbox 7000HD box, Windows0n desktop and laptop,. and couldnt live without Promax Prodig 5 TV Explorer.. Oh , and now ipad - so much easier and convenient
My Location
North Midlands
can anyone tell me what forms of encryption systems this reciever can cope with?It has a UCAS (magic) embedded cam .The spec of it gives very little information regarding regarding this.
Can it cope with seca 2?
anyone had problems with software upgrades?

cjgall

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Topfield 4000PVR with Aston 1.07 CAM, (canaldigitaal), dragoncam,
Sky digibox,
Bush HD Freesat,
Visiosat trisat looking at Astra1, Astra2 and Hotbird.
My Location
Netherlands & Central Brittany
workshoppete said:
can anyone tell me what forms of encryption systems this reciever can cope with?It has a UCAS (magic) embedded cam .The spec of it gives very little information regarding regarding this.
Can it cope with seca 2?
anyone had problems with software upgrades?

It has a built in CAM and can handle seca 2 if you load tetracrypt or pentacrypt into its CAM, one of which are usually installed when you buy it. You must be careful about the version of pentacrypt you use as some have virus like code and can cause serious damage to the receiver. Tetracrypt 1.0 is probably the safest bet. Don't know about software upgrades as (like the xtreme I tried) I took it back to the shop because of problems with the optical out.

behnam81

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
satellite
My Location
iran
what is master code of manhattan 5900?

Turok

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1,25 Fibostop
Jäger Smr 1224 & Smo 36 Dual Axsis Motor
Dynasat F1
Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
Tagra 2,20 M Fullsize Dish
Echostar 2,40m Mesh for cband!
My Location
Austria
Hello!
i just bought this reveiver in auktion house,and found this posting now on google:)

now,i make first steps with this reveiver,so i collect old reseiver from the old days:)

now i am wondering when i look @ the backside,i only see ground,gnd (scew)+ 5 volt 300 ma max!

motor m1 and m2 is missing,now the questions,how then,can i use a 36 Volt Motor,on this reseiver,when,the most important conections are missing?
in combination ,with diseqec usals motor or what?

can any one send me the tetra crpyt,does it support more cas system,then the magic,yes the penta 1.11 destroying enbedded cams!
i it with magic modul interface,does anyone have setings c/ku for europe for this reveiver,if so,please mail.now i make first steps,but,always,i take,a look,on the net first:)

Turok

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1,25 Fibostop
Jäger Smr 1224 & Smo 36 Dual Axsis Motor
Dynasat F1
Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
Tagra 2,20 M Fullsize Dish
Echostar 2,40m Mesh for cband!
My Location
Austria
Hi Again!
now i test,the reveiver 2 hours with followig result,penta 1.09 sill loader okay,only astra in the list
bootloader 2.01
Anw Sofware Version 3.05 A,is this the latest?
ca Version 3.03

in lnb menü,i dont find,entry to change lof?

now the strange part,i try to add other satelites,ofer automatic seach nilesat or what ever,hotbird etc,i see the signal strenth okay,also the transponder and nit name of the stream,of curent operator on the transponder,then i start the search,the reveiver,scans,all avalible freqencies,very fast ,in aprox 5 sekundes,the complete sat,with the results no channales found,and after that,the reseiver boots new:(

adding freqencies,manally,does not solve the problem,what i should do,is my reveiver fault,or should i make factory,resets...?