Manhattan Starlight 6900

misterminibus

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Kodi
My Location
Lancashire
MANHATTAN STARLIGHT 6900 are they any good ?
I have the option to buy one can they be patched will they operate a 36v motor ok?

Turok

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1,25 Fibostop
Jäger Smr 1224 & Smo 36 Dual Axsis Motor
Dynasat F1
Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
Tagra 2,20 M Fullsize Dish
Echostar 2,40m Mesh for cband!
My Location
Austria
hi !
i dont know this modell ,only have the older 5900 starlight,have all motorconections ground gnd pulse and so on,it has usals,but no m1 and m2 conections,on the backside,so iam wondering,how i can move 36 v,psoitioniers when this 2 importend conections are missing?
in combination with usals?

bought it in auktion house,first,after search it does not store any channels,and reboot new,i make complete reset,works good in kuband know,but i find no posiblity ,to change,the lnb lof ,when i want search cband channels,i manually selected singel stack or somesthing like this called ,what i can coose,and then,the channels search,only goes 5 secunds,and dont find,any channels,and reboot new!
also have the old 2500 version with 3500 sofware older menu that have all conections on the backside,but on sofware menu its unable to select the 36 volt option ,only diseqec ,that i can select,now iam looking for the better manhattan plaza,but i dont find it here for a good price,no dealer have manhattan here
the menus,are a little bit complex,to handel,on all manhattan reveivers,espaselly,on the older ones:)
theese,are all information,what i have at the moment?
i often herard,that the voltage output ,are more stable,then on echostar resveivers,some told me on the net,the motors would be move faster with manhattan reseivers,coses there,comes more power out?
can anyone confirm this?

ps_i dont know,that there,is any patch,avalible for any models

upgrading manhatten reveivers,you can also use cas 3 interfaces!

is it,on the plaza series posible ,to store,the scew settings,speratly per transponder,on echostar,it is only posible,for each/singel satelite :(

misterminibus

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Kodi
My Location
Lancashire
I hav an echostar and I can't really see how one stb can move a motor quicker than another as all it does is supply power to the motor and remove the power when its direction change is complete . I like the plazza it's menus are better than my echostar but it can't do 36v and I don't want to change my motor...