Manhattan Starlight MX

dazzaoo

Reaction score
im real knew to all this cam stuff i have a matrix reloaded embeded in the receiver does anyone no exactly what i need to update it

thanx

potis21

Reaction score
welcome to the club.

the only product that seems to be able to update is some italian cam programmer named CAS interface2 (not the USB to CI version, but the version having a board that slides in.

Fact is that you'll actually cannot update it by inserting the card-like board inside the cam, but a hardware hack is needed. search google for "Embedded Ucas Manhattan update", It'll probably pop up.

sami_bani

Reaction score
My Location
TUNISIA
if you find the solution , seznd me a mail
thanks

twag42

Reaction score
My Location
Amsterdam,Holland
go to your menu scroll down to system information,press ok,then enter the numbers 1212,then switch the box off and then back on.youll like what happens.and take the cam out of the bottom slot and put it in the top slot.(:cool:

TWAG

sami_bani

Reaction score
My Location
TUNISIA
twag42 said:
go to your menu scroll down to system information,press ok,then enter the numbers 1212,then switch the box off and then back on.youll like what happens.and take the cam out of the bottom slot and put it in the top slot.(:cool:

TWAG

it's an embedded cam !!! we can acceed to the key menu , but if we want to decrypt TPS for exemple we have to update the cam .

Do you think is possible to use a DUMMY CARD to update it to Mr or Mrv ?
http://www.visoduck.fr/magasin/product_info.php?cPath=21&products_id=95

twag42

Reaction score
My Location
Amsterdam,Holland
i know its got embedded MR,if you do what i said youll be able to watch some scrambled channels.which you can also update the keys via the remote.it would also be a good idea to BUY a cam that you can put into the top slot.you can update the MR with the dummy card to whatever version you want.

TWAG

twag42

Reaction score
My Location
Amsterdam,Holland
clanzers is a good program for updating the MR. sorry my mistake i thought you already had a cam besides the embedded MR. it might be a good idea to invest in one of the other cam modules available,then youll really be able to have some fun with your box.

TWAG

sami_bani

Reaction score
My Location
TUNISIA
it means that I have no chance to update my cam with the serial card ?

mbash

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
receiver
it's simple with FUN card you can update your MR embeded to any version you want, you must go to cam menu - upgrade firmware and then insert card 1 - 2 - if you have FUN 5 you need 3 times FUN 6 you need 2 times..............

twag42

Reaction score
My Location
Amsterdam,Holland
if you have the serial dummy loader(a green thing) you can update your MR using the clanzers program and its very simple,easy and quick.