Manual for Amstrad DRX300

P

pjpern

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post but would anyone have a manual for an Amstrad DRX300 Sky Digibox? Cannot find a site to download and would be happy to re-imburse postage costs if need be.

S

spiney

My Satellite Setup
Pace 2200 Sky digibox with ftv card, Comag SL65 FTA sat receiver, 40cm Sky minidish, Setpal terrestrial receiver (for free uk tv only!).
My Location
Midlands
Can't think why you might want a manual!. All Sky digiboxes have the same functionality, they all behave in exactly the same way.

(some are a bit more sensitive than others, or slightly quicker, or more reliable, or have digital audio out, but that's about the only "user differences").

Pace used to have Sky user manuals on their website, until just recently, but these have now gone! However, if you use Google and search for "Sky digibox user manual", you can still get the HTML cached version, but with no pictures!

Zorba

Zorba

My Satellite Setup
3m(28.2E),1.5m(19.2E.13E,10E),1m (4W ,7W)1m (?).diseqc 10,sky plus,VU+,telergy iptv.
Satlook nit colour + Horizon hdsm.
My Location
Limassol, Sunny Cyprus
Or go to channel 998.That will tell you everything yopu need to know :)

enoc

enoc

What?
My Satellite Setup
3.0 m OffSet dish - Astra II
1.2 m Offset dish - Astra & Hot Bird
0.60 mts Hispasat
0.60 mts Nilesat

Box Kaon 570 & Pace 2600
My Location
Tenerife - Canary Islands
pjpern said:
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post but would anyone have a manual for an Amstrad DRX300 Sky Digibox? Cannot find a site to download and would be happy to re-imburse postage costs if need be.
hi.

try this link

http://www.lpilsley.co.uk/download/drx100.pdf

is dr100...but at the end...all the digiboxes are the same

good luck