Manual installation of scam on Hydra Angharad Image

suro

Regular Member
Messages
85
Likes
0
#1
Hello

I've downloaded the latest scam2912 and want to install it manually on my dreambox 5620 running Hydra Angharad Image, is there any guide which tells how to install it? Because i can't do that.
I copy the scam file to /var/bin directory and the other 2 files (emulist.xml, install) to /var/addons/scam but when i enter the menu and select manual addon install i don't see the install file to install it.
Thanks In Advance
 

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Messages
5,145
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
#4
I may be completely wrong and I'm stabbing at this without checking, but doesn't the whole pack go in the /tmp directory with Hydra, and then manual update?
 

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Messages
4,305
Likes
5
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
#5
BGonaSTICK said:
I may be completely wrong and I'm stabbing at this without checking, but doesn't the whole pack go in the /tmp directory with Hydra, and then manual update?
If you're talking about the .tar file then...

I tried that, no luck, ended up loading Zeus on the USB and updating the control panel then the Ks and that worked!
 

suro

Regular Member
Messages
85
Likes
0
#6
BGonaSTICK maybe, but i've just installed tiger's image and everything went right now free-x1 free-x2 and xdream are showing.
 

suro

Regular Member
Messages
85
Likes
0
#7
no, i don't want the tigers image for some Free-X tv's, i want my hydra angharad! that is really the best image for 5620s, but i still have no luck installing that scam emulator!!!
Can somebody help me???
 

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Messages
4,305
Likes
5
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
#8
suro said:
no, i don't want the tigers image for some Free-X tv's, i want my hydra angharad! that is really the best image for 5620s, but i still have no luck installing that scam emulator!!!
Can somebody help me???
Try here this tells you where everything should go...

h**p://www.dreamboxworld.com/dbw/emu_dream.htm
 

suro

Regular Member
Messages
85
Likes
0
#9
i've read that and did how it says but no luck, the problem is that i can't see the emulator in the hydra menu and can't start it (the default emulator is Radegast)
 

john_graydon

Specialist Contributor
Messages
2,219
Likes
3
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
#10
suro said:
i've read that and did how it says but no luck, the problem is that i can't see the emulator in the hydra menu and can't start it (the default emulator is Radegast)

Hi Suro
Why do you want to load it manually. Can you just not use the green/blue buttons.
 

suro

Regular Member
Messages
85
Likes
0
#11
Do you want to say that it will work automatically?
I don't know, but the channels don't decrypt like in the Tiger's Image which i tried yesterday.
Although the channels decrypt in 5-10 seconds and haven't waited so long on the Hydra Image, gotta check but not today nor tomorrow because i will celebrate New Year and wish you all Happy New Year may your all dreams come true! :-)
 

john_graydon

Specialist Contributor
Messages
2,219
Likes
3
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
#12
suro said:
Do you want to say that it will work automatically?
I don't know, but the channels don't decrypt like in the Tiger's Image which i tried yesterday.
Although the channels decrypt in 5-10 seconds and haven't waited so long on the Hydra Image, gotta check but not today nor tomorrow because i will celebrate New Year and wish you all Happy New Year may your all dreams come true! :-)
Yes it does work auto, tried it on the 7000 and no problems. Will try 5620 later this week and they have Angharad on them.
 
Top