Marys key bundle

CUm8

Reaction score
I am using Gemini 2.4 and have internet but the last newcamd 6.03 keys were 6/10/05. I have tried to dload marys but I am not sure of some sites as I don't want a virus etc. Can anyone tell me where to get a clean set of may's bundle please?

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
Don't know about marys but mach1 is very reliable. (.ws?). also fookfiles. and there is a link in the Idiot's guide to IHAd. And the search link in this section might help.

You've been lurking a long time before posting? ;)

CUm8

Reaction score
You're right I have lurked. The problem with the boards is trying to find the info you want to learn and eventually help others. A lot of people post stuff for the sake of it and sifting out the relevant bits takes a lot of time. Unfortunately my knowlege falls far short of others so I havent posted because I dont feel I can usefully contribute.

Does that make sense?

Or am I having another senior moment?

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
Hi CUm8
I am almost positive that the "old" keys on the blue button work ok for all the stuff that is available (unfortunately not much these days).
Have you tried it and checked them out? I for one use the same cam and keys for a long time now, even left the Gemini 2.2 as ther have been no real benefits in my opinion fo rthe norman TV watcher. And regarding the Mary key bundle, that used to be full of unneeded old crap. I usually get the SIN files from IHAD, which are almost always up to date and clean, and only ftp the relevant newcamd files, not the whole lot.