• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Master Code For Astrovox vsr 2500 FTA

My Satellite Setup
AFAADG
My Location
Baghdad
Hi every One

Can any one help me I put a password on the menu and forgot it the reciever model is Astrovox vsr 2500 FTA

Thanx alot ,,

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
IDD CI24 ECONO MM Penta 1.20 Galaxy II
1.2Mtr Polar MTG yes it has been on the arc for 25 years and is now fixed on 13 East using two pairs of rusty molegrips. Unlike me they never groan but always perform.
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
MockingBird91 said:
any one ??
You need to have a little patience MockingBird, many members only log in once per week. Also I am not hopeful that one of them will have such an obscure stb and know the reset code. Have you had a look in the instruction manual, why not have a look for it yourself by clicking on here you will find a couple of support links.

My Satellite Setup
AFAADG
My Location
Baghdad
well I saw that stuff and saw my reciever too but I really couldn't find any numbers I could use ..

If u have other stuff give me and I'll wait this time

Thanx

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
IDD CI24 ECONO MM Penta 1.20 Galaxy II
1.2Mtr Polar MTG yes it has been on the arc for 25 years and is now fixed on 13 East using two pairs of rusty molegrips. Unlike me they never groan but always perform.
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
MockingBird91 said:
I found it finally thaaaaaaaaaanx
I am glad you were able to get sorted ;)

My Satellite Setup
Oman Muscat
My Location
Oman Muscat
Hi,

Is that each time we have to search for new S/W or just re-download the same S/W please help ?

Regards
Mohammed