master codes for all recievers

Status
Not open for further replies.

chunwahkwok

Reaction score
Hi, I have a technosat 5500 and I'm looking for RW: 2.36, who can help me?

Foxtell

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
ONE SDS( STAR DIGITAL SERVICE) & ONE DISH TV.
My Location
Nepal
I HAVE ONE ZENITH DEGITAL DECODER PROVIDED BY STAR TV INDAI, IS IN LOCK POSITION, I COULD NOT ABAL TO TUNE ANY FRECQUINCES DUE TO THEY HAVE LOCKED. IF YOU GUYS HELP ME, I WILL BE VERY GREAT FULL.

Presserfoot

Reaction score
Hi, Can anyone help me

I wonder if you can help me, I've got a Fortec Star Platinum receiver, is it posssible you can tell me how to calll up the file in the receiver in order to put new keys/codes in, or do I have to down load the file from somewhere else first.
I bought a 9pins straight cable to connect to the receiver/pc...if you can help me to do this I would very much appreciate it or point me in the right direction, please. thanks

Presserfoot

Presserfoot

Reaction score
I need help with fortec star receiver... how do I access the file in the receiver in order to download new keys/codes..got 9 pin cable to connect to ( RS323) and computer

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
Presserfoot said:
I need help with fortec star receiver... how do I access the file in the receiver in order to download new keys/codes..got 9 pin cable to connect to ( RS323) and computer

What is your receiver's full name, and has it been patched?

Presserfoot

Reaction score
Thanks Llew, got the RS232 cable, will put the information to use that you gave me...thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.