mastercdr2 LCD and FUN7

bouchaib

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM7020S + Matrix revolution
I can not find a software to program my FUN7 !
So I have tryed this :

The idea is to use dragonload (the soft loader for dragon cam) for that.
1- with masterburner 2.3 (for funcards untile FUN6) I program only the flash of my FUN7 with FUN7LDR.HEX (I found in predator307.zip)

2- I convert mrv222_FUN7_1.hex (642 Ko) to mrv222_FUN7_1.bin with a HEX2BIN converter.

3- I run dragonload an connect to my mastercrd2 LCD in mode phoenix 6 MHz

4- I load mrv222_FUN7_1.bin and I program the card (in eeprom1 or eeprom2 I do not know!)

5- with masterburner I reprogram the flash of my FUN7 with Flash_For_Fun7.hex

7- I put it in matrix revolution cams (plugged in the dreambox) with mr666 software and I try to update it : It consider that the card is invalid :(

Any one know why ?
do you know any software compatible mastercdr and FUN7 ?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Got me totally confused, what are you using dragon loader for if you are using the funcard to program a MREV? Surely you just use your programming software, the one that came with the programmer.

Go to www.duwgati.com for instructions on how to use most programmers and their software.

bouchaib

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
rolfw said:
Got me totally confused, what are you using dragon loader for if you are using the funcard to program a MREV? Surely you just use your programming software, the one that came with the programmer.

Go to www.duwgati.com for instructions on how to use most programmers and their software.

As I said in my first post, masterburner 2.3 can not program the FUN7 cards !

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Right, sorry, was so confused as to why you were trying to use Dragonload, I missed the second bit.

Use Masterburner and use the software in fun mode, but the mode for fun6, download the files split for fun6 and also the loader file, can be found on Toecutters den. Read the Sticky thread at the top of this section AHAC HowTo, it describes the writing process. You may well of course have fried your fun7 by using the Dragonload software.

http://www.satellites.co.uk/php-bin/forum/showthread.php?t=9384

bouchaib

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
rolfw said:
Right, sorry, was so confused as to why you were trying to use Dragonload, I missed the second bit.

Use Masterburner and use the software in fun mode, but the mode for fun6, download the files split for fun6 and also the loader file, can be found on Toecutters den. Read the Sticky thread at the top of this section AHAC HowTo, it describes the writing process. You may well of course have fried your fun7 by using the Dragonload software.

Thank you rolfw for your replay but I have already tryed this : always card invalid !

Have any one programmed a FUN7 as a FUN6 and it works with MREV ?