MasterCRD2 and Funcard3

K

karanaso

Hi there,

I've recently got a MasterCRD2 and a Funcard3 (I am really new to this) and I do not know how to program it. I have downloaded several hex files but on some zips I get (flash+exteprom) and some other I get (eint_ep+eext_epr+Flash).

Can anyone please help and docs, or zips with hex and docs and suggest any compatible/good programmer.

Thanx
karanaso

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Firstly Karanaso, I'd be interested in a link to where you bought the Funcard III, but with regard to the question, if the file has only two hexes, it normally means that the internal Eeprom is included along with the Flash, the Eeprom hex is for the external Eeprom. Well at least this is what I've been led to believe anyway.

Rolf

Dinu

Reaction score
Use a programer that works with mastercrd2 (I use cardwriter 1.81)
If you use this one press the AVR tab, under the AVR press AVR 90S8515, press load1 and put the program in, press load2 and put the internal eprom in, press load3 aand put the external eprom. make sure you have the EEPROM checked, then press program and TADA!:) Write if you have still problems. BTW Mastercrd2 is a verry good programmer.