matrix cam revolutions version 1 newbe

ruiphil

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
IBM Laptop
Edision receiver 2600CI
My Location
CZ
Hello Guys,I hope you will help me on this one as im totally new in this world.I have a receiver edision 2600ci + matrix revolutions + laptopmy laptop see the matrix as a dream card, is that correct?do i need a fun card to upload the files?what is the software i need to use for the download and what version?for the revolution do you use bin. or udp. files?Thanks for your help!!!

wolfav

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
technomate5500ci+ with 80cm motarised dish irderto cam mr mrev +dragoncam blue tit numerous fun cards infinity pheonix compaq and dell on wirelessrouter
My Location
no mans land
have a look at the matrix reloaded how to guide there is some info on updating with a laptop there that might help i know its a diffrent version of the cam but should be a similar setup

Nokia390

Nokia390
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SkyStar2,
FTE Ird 120,
Ed2600ci.
Fte Max S100
My Location
PT
ruiphil said:
Hello Guys,I hope you will help me on this one as im totally new in this world.I have a receiver edision 2600ci + matrix revolutions + laptopmy laptop see the matrix as a dream card, is that correct?do i need a fun card to upload the files?what is the software i need to use for the download and what version?for the revolution do you use bin. or udp. files?Thanks for your help!!!

hi i have a ed2600 ci + matrix revolution, and i use a cas interface 3 to update MR it works fine