Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Echostar dsb 808 2ci -
Matrix Reborn - mrb300
Titanium
My Location
Spain
claasi said:
As far as I'm aware there is no one around just like for MR T soft.

The only ones I know of is the one for MR and and other one for MRv files. I assume since REBORN CAM is not yet spread out in the community, that nobody cared about editors so far.

Cheers
Claasi

Its a shame. Hope some develops a soft soon, just in case D+ start changing keys and stuff hehe.

Thanks anyway classi. Yoy have been very helpful.

Btw, i know have a matrix reborn and works perfectly with mrb300. Had no problems programing it with my laptop at all. I can now see D+ at last! hehe. I've tried TV Cabo and works great as well. :)

GoldKat

gauch21

I need a RedBull
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
HOTBIRD 4/6 & NSS6 ON ZENEGA CD-1005S with 1 CI-slot & 1 smart-card reader (CONAX Embedded), DISEqC SWITCH, MATRIX O3ZONE LOADED WITH UCAS3.2 & MR 1.220
My Location
India
i have recently programmed my reborn to ucas3.2 to load mrv or mr firmwares. please confirm, if i have to go back to ucas3.1 to do what i want

goldkat

Spaniard
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Echostar dsb 808 2ci -
Matrix Reborn - mrb300
Titanium
My Location
Spain
gauch21 said:
i have recently programmed my reborn to ucas3.2 to load mrv or mr firmwares. please confirm, if i have to go back to ucas3.1 to do what i want

Hi m8,

Mrt files work with ZCAS, whilst mrv work with UCAS3.1. If you want to install mrt firm, you have to go back to ZCAS using a CAS loader. There is no zcas.upd for laptop available yet. On the other hand, ucas3.1 is aviable for laptop and cas update. So if you want to install mrv firmware, you have to go back to ucas3.1

GolKat

gauch21

I need a RedBull
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
HOTBIRD 4/6 & NSS6 ON ZENEGA CD-1005S with 1 CI-slot & 1 smart-card reader (CONAX Embedded), DISEqC SWITCH, MATRIX O3ZONE LOADED WITH UCAS3.2 & MR 1.220
My Location
India
goldkat said:
Hi m8,

Mrt files work with ZCAS, whilst mrv work with UCAS3.1. If you want to install mrt firm, you have to go back to ZCAS using a CAS loader. There is no zcas.upd for laptop available yet. On the other hand, ucas3.1 is aviable for laptop and cas update. So if you want to install mrv firmware, you have to go back to ucas3.1

GolKat

hi, i got mr installed on my reborn with ucas3.2. its working fine. the problem was, we have to get it initialized in the receiver after loading ucas3.2 and before loading any mr or mrv softwares. i used my laptop to do it. going back to ucas3.1 was not necessary.

goldkat

Spaniard
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Echostar dsb 808 2ci -
Matrix Reborn - mrb300
Titanium
My Location
Spain
gauch21 said:
hi, i got mr installed on my reborn with ucas3.2. its working fine. the problem was, we have to get it initialized in the receiver after loading ucas3.2 and before loading any mr or mrv softwares. i used my laptop to do it. going back to ucas3.1 was not necessary.

You are completely right. Forgot completely about the initializing of the ucas3.2! It does say it on the readme of the zcas2ucas3.2 file. Good to hear that everything is working fine for you mate.

GoldKat

claasi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
105 cm motor dish with 75E to 45 W - Openbox 820 CI
My Location
Germany- Munich
goldkat said:
Its a shame. Hope some develops a soft soon, just in case D+ start changing keys and stuff hehe.

Good to hear that it is working for you;)

Never mind about the editor. You can change keys via remote control from the receiver. I have never used the editors, much quicker doing it by remote control.

Besides it is strange I could not find D+ in the listings anyway. It should be listed under Nagravision but it is not O-Ha