Matrix Reload 1.13??

roxy90

Reaction score
:) The fact is that i remember there was a very nice threat in this forum with all the matrix version...
What happened now..Also where is Gauros?
Που είσαι μεγάλε, τα κανάλια χάνονται σιγά - σιγά το ένα μετά το άλλο.Μας νικήσανε????)(-red

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
If there was a thread with information on the Matrix versions, then it is probably still here, but may be in the CAMs and Decoders section, we reorganised the sections and it possibly didn't get moved, it would however only have links to the versions and they may not now be current.

I have no idea where Gauros is I'm afraid.

PS. Please post a translation of any part of your post which is not in English..

roxy90

Reaction score
This frase:"Που είσαι μεγάλε, τα κανάλια χάνονται σιγά - σιγά το ένα μετά το άλλο.Μας νικήσανε????" means where are you Gauros? Did they won (i mean Did chanels block our cards??)
that's it - yes i understand that it's not good to write in a different language.
See you
by the way mrv 2.13 works very good with martix reload and echostar 2110 receiver.({})

see you Rolfw:)