Matrix Reloaded Cam - How to update

robscor70

Reaction score
I've problems with w98 in my Armada 1560 making it recognise the MR CAM. Any suggestion??

TKS.

gasper

Reaction score
hi everybody

i have a magiccam which i flashed into matrixcam 1.081

recently, i found the new version of matrix (2.07) . i upgraded my matrixcam with funcards now i can see both of taquilla and calcio but all channels work just for 1 minute. afterwards, i tried to upgrade it into matrix 2.06 with funcards but it couldn't work so i decided to upgrade it by my laptop with loder_setup 1.3 but winxp couldn't detect my cam, so what can i do ?
Help me, please? i am waiting for you,thanks.

guiri

Reaction score
My Location
Manchester, UK
@gasper - 2.07 is for the matrix revolutions and not the matrix reloaded

you'll need a cas2 interface to go back (can't be done with fun cards or laptop method)

globus2

Reaction score
I now this question might have been asked many times but i still cant solve my problem cause im a complete newbie.

WHERE do i find the drivers for MR to work with my laptops PCMCIA slot???

arjanv

Reaction score
Mine is an IBM thinkpad 600E. It recognizes the pcmcia cardbus driver but not the Matrix Reloaded. Does anyone know how to solve this problem

smoker

Reaction score
Hi,

I need to know where did you get the files to patch your Astra 9500. And how did you patch it.

I've been looking for so long.

Thank you very much.

eagle98z

Reaction score
Please i need some help.
I have compaq armada 1110 laptop Matrix Reloaded cam Humax 5350
Can i use my laptop to update the matrix cam ??

Regard's

Eagle98z

smoker

Reaction score
user909090 said:
Hi Everybody,,,
I do have a matrix reloaded cam & seem to work properly with my Patched Astra 9500 receiver.
In the future, and upon need, I would like to make the matrix cam updates by myself. I do have a compaq Armada E500 Laptop, with 2 pcmcia slots.
I dowloaded the UCAS loader ver 1.2.1 from the matrixcam.com website. I already installed it on my laptop.
May I ask any professional here to
(1) tell me in simple steps 1,2,3 .. what to do next so that I do the right thing from the first time & update my cam properly whenever needed.
(2) Generally speaking what are the does & donts for a matrix cam update.
(3) what can spoil the matrix cam

Thank you in advance.:)
Hello,

I'm knew to this and I know you must all think that my request is very primitive!!! But I'd really apprecite if some tells me where to get the patch file for Astra 9500 and how to load them. I know I can go a long way if have the files.

Thanks

cass462

Reaction score
hi, i have a matrix revolution cam but when i put in my receiver i can´t upgrade it, and i've tried to put nagravision key manually but simple goes to 000000, i don´t understan why

cass462

Reaction score
hi anybody now´s how can i put nagravision key manually in receiver, because i´ve tried but simples goes to 000000000000000

jack720

Reaction score
Just get mrev 2.16, upgrade via cas2 or laptop, and you are good to go, unless what you have is a receiver with an emmbed cam. In that case go to a satellite service, they should be able to upgrade your cam via funcards.

hope this helps

tonny

Reaction score
thx for all the infromations above, but i still can't connect my MR with Llaptop

i have matrix revolutions module, works fine in reciever but,

my laptop Compaq Armada M300 (with latest bios) with WinXP SP 2 it rocognised it as "PCMCIA MTD-0002",

any drivers from above didn't help me, even if i install them them with forced method (i got the response "The device couldnt start"), i tryed to disable all possible devices on bios and windows but nothing,

Any help for me?

faculty

Reaction score
elega said:
Best to get latest UCAS loader version 1.3 from http://www.westlandelectronics.co.uk/season_interface.html

I can't get my Windows XP laptop to recognise the MR CAM as a new DVB hardware.

Has anyone managed to get it to work with PCMCIA slot on XP?

i was told some pcmcia slots don't recognise cams... in fact I have 2 laptops 1 works the other doesn't both running the same software but the slots are of different makes

faculty

AK`A

Reaction score
Hello,
can some one help me i want to patch my mr reloaded cam.
with mr1080 .
i took the ucas_loader from www.matrixcam.com
and i get runned it with my lap top .

so now when i push the "download now button"
an error occur

"Received data with errors: Packet discarded.
Device not ready. Try to re-insert the CAM"

i had problems with the drivers too but i repaierd them with this patch
"xp_pcmcia_patch.zip"

please help me

digitman

Reaction score
tonny said:
thx for all the infromations above, but i still can't connect my MR with Llaptop

i have matrix revolutions module, works fine in reciever but,

my laptop Compaq Armada M300 (with latest bios) with WinXP SP 2 it rocognised it as "PCMCIA MTD-0002",

any drivers from above didn't help me, even if i install them them with forced method (i got the response "The device couldnt start"), i tryed to disable all possible devices on bios and windows but nothing,

Any help for me?

HI Tonny! i have the same problem u are facing. I was looking for the solution for 2 weeks in many forums but it seems that no body seem to have the answer and I still with code 10 error : the device could not start :-(
I'am going desperate! Plz anybody can help Us .?

fantazma

Reaction score
hi everyone
i have a astrovox vsr-4600 2ci plus with martrix revolution and i need to know how to
upgrade the version to mrv 2.20 with cable RS232 .I have a laptop presario 1120.
in this moment i have version 2.19
I hope to help me to tell me how to upgrade step by step my decoder

KAREM007

Reaction score
HI ROLFW

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME WHERE TO FIND THE DVBCm,inf for mrev cM. I URRENTLY HAVE VER 2.19 ON CAM AND WANTED TO UPDATE IT BUT LAPPIE (HP) WILL NOT DETECT CAM....TRIED ALL THE TIPS AND TRICKS BUT IT SAYS THE INF HOLDS NOFO....HELP PLEASE

Tijger

Reaction score
Website
www.feedhunter.nl
My Satellite Setup
DM800 HD,DM7000S, DM500S + Dr.HD F16 + MaxDigital 220S , Moteck SG 2100A + Deltastar 90 cm + Invacom C120 QDF-031 Quad lnb + Prof DVB-S2 7300,SkyStar HD2,TBS6921 en TT-budget S2-1600 kaart.
My Location
Belgium
rolfw said:
Not sure about the Tosh laptops, but the Compaq Presario series running win 98 is very CAM friendly, works well with the old Irdeto CAMs as well.

Have a Toshiba - SA10-131 and the upgrading works very fine.