Matrix Reloaded Cam - How to update

altaf23

Reaction score
rolfw said:
This post is by Halkar on Toecutter's

Hi ROLFW,

I tried following the procedure you mentioned for installing the MR card on Win XP but my lappie still does not recognise the cam. I have a Dell Latitude D600. Can you please help?

Thanks,
Altaf

Richi0000

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2800Mhz
[I'v got PCMCIA slot and i want to update my MATRIX-CAM but no way, i have XP professional. when i introduce the cami hear a sound but when i want a choose a driver for my MR "dreammagic.inf" it saids no informations about your hardware. thx for help : Richi0000@Yahoo.fr

gauch21

I need a RedBull
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
HOTBIRD 4/6 & NSS6 ON ZENEGA CD-1005S with 1 CI-slot & 1 smart-card reader (CONAX Embedded), DISEqC SWITCH, MATRIX O3ZONE LOADED WITH UCAS3.2 & MR 1.220
My Location
India
i have a matrix reborn cam with mrt v1.15c based on omnicrypt chip and zcas based. Please help me find right drivers and loaders for this card. i have heard it can be programmed to mrv or mr softwares but how do i do that.

mollys

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
broadband.motorised
My Location
england
i would like to thank everyone for helping me to understand the fine art in programing for tv,great site.many thanks im learning, DEN

sakgra

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dsb-2200 2ci VIACCESS
My Location
GREECE
My pc(XP) can't recognise my port or my matrix cam,why?

KAILASH PAREEK

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Zenega CD-1002s ,universal LNB,C band LNBF, Ku dish 2 ' and 8 ' mesh dish and P-IV
My Location
Gurgaon , Haryana ( India )
Frnds!!
I have matrix cam H/W 1.5 S/W 2.25 . I want to load drem software. Can anybody help me to whole procedure?

srood123

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
me and my brother
My Location
UK
Hi everyone
I did some stuped thing yesterday, i had matrix revulotion cam with MRV2.25 software ucas3.1 , and i updated firmware with my laptop and it was mrb300 and my cam was locked, because i wanted to go back to mrv225 but it was allways error.
when i tried to opend so i used zcas2ucas file ,, and now my cam is ucas 3.2 :( befor was ucas3.1,, but when i sawit was just for matrix reborn

and now nothing working i cant update the firmware any more :( its not updating with funcard either.

can anyone help me pleaseeeeee

if anyone want to contact me here is me email
Email address removed. If you want to leave your Email address fill in the appropriate section of your membership profile

stevo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreamboxhd 800 pvr
2 x dreambox 500s
globalstar-m6 free to air
1 metre dish
80cm dish
60 cm dish
all via diqsec switch.
My Location
england
srood123 said:
Hi everyone
I did some stuped thing yesterday, i had matrix revulotion cam with MRV2.25 software ucas3.1 , and i updated firmware with my laptop and it was mrb300 and my cam was locked, because i wanted to go back to mrv225 but it was allways error.
when i tried to opend so i used zcas2ucas file ,, and now my cam is ucas 3.2 :( befor was ucas3.1,, but when i sawit was just for matrix reborn

and now nothing working i cant update the firmware any more :( its not updating with funcard either.

can anyone help me pleaseeeeee

if anyone want to contact me here is me email
Email address removed. If you want to leave your Email address fill in the appropriate section of your membership profile
no need to repeat post mate we heared you the first time.

steve

Dusnul

Reaction score
srood123 said:
Hi everyone

I did the same stupid error, hope someone has the solution...

Orman

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Hotbird, WinXP, LAN
My Location
Iran
elega said:
Best to get latest UCAS loader version 1.3 from http://www.westlandelectronics.co.uk/season_interface.html

I can't get my Windows XP laptop to recognise the MR CAM as a new DVB hardware.

Has anyone managed to get it to work with PCMCIA slot on XP?

I did as it was suggested by rolf but it seems I previously swept my MR inititially installed software when switched the reciever to default and suddenly my reciever did not find MR in its slots (i have two). I tried my best to revert things back but failed. Do you have an idea how to install a software on MR if there is no data at all? Rgds, Orman

amsterdam

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
ID Digital ci 20 E

My Location
Germany
i did the same.

can i repair it with the cas 3 interface?

FANATICO

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
30 Years old civil engineer
My Location
MOROCCO
HI EVERYBODY !
please i need your help
i have a matrixcam reborn Mrb 1,07 on my Echostar 2200 ci.
i want to update it with latest keys of taquilla and my laptop (hp OmniBook XE3 with XP) don't recognize my pcmcia.
i search the driver on the net but i failed
please how can i do for this purpose and how to update my matrix with my laptop
thank you

mimed

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Echostar 3000
Mrv
My Location
Tunisie
thanks for all friends, haow can upgrage my MRV 2.24 to 2.25 with Fun card 4

dirk.schaefer

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dell D505
P4 3.0GHZ
Nokia 9600S (DVB2000)
DreamBox
My Location
Germany
Hello ,

I also got the Problem with WIN2K or XP on my Dell D505 and the Matrix Reload cam inside the PCMCIA-Slot (TI-Chipset).

Tried MR_pcmcia and UCAS Drivers but still Code10 - Crazy ! Aren't there any Drivers that work ?