Matrix Reloaded CAM

satellite eye

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
this version of matrix uses it's own software,since the earlier version has been withdrawn for some reason,if this happens with this version what use will the cam be,i would stay with the magic or one that uses the joker software both are available on the net at websites that are well known.

Tihad

Reaction score
How do I update keys on menu ? I get 8 sets of 4 keys but menu only allows me to put 3 at a time .
any help?
I have mr1.01 loader 1 and technomate box as well as a nokia 9800S

Edited Caps Lock by rolfw

ayabushady

Reaction score
Dear All;

I have Bought a Matrix reloaded Card, now what Shall I do?!?!?!
The CAm said that it supports Original Viaccess2 cards, I inserted the CAM in my humax 5100 receiver and then inserted the Original Viaccess2 card in it and all it said was the card is invalid!!!! I tried thousand other cards and it is always the same.... card is invalid... Is there something missing??!

Should this CAM be programmed first ? what shall I do..

Help!

Sab

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM 500s
Gemini
Release 0470
CCcam 214
My Location
North Wales
I have a Magic Cam 1.03 - original with 1.11 software.

Any advantage if I changed it to a Matric all cam with software mentioned?

I've also got a spare Aston cam 1.05. Can this be put to good use?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Certainly the Matrix reloaded software seems pretty stable, it also has the benefit of autoupdating on Nagra.

C

CHEEF

ive seen for sale a matrix reloaded cam, programmer and funcard 6 for £140 is this all il need and is there anywhere cheaper. what will i be able to decrypt with this , how long is this likely to last.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
You can buy from Toecutter's forum for £120 and you will get support, not sure about the funcard price though. The "how long is this likely to last" question cannot be answered.

C

CHEEF

thanx il have a look at that, will it run ok in my hyundi 800ci reciever, as i was told the magic module can sometimes cause it to crash. do u know of any good free to air english stations out there bar 28.2 E ?. i found discovery and cnbce good in the evenings on turksat 42E.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
It's in the Nobbly's big links forum under satelite forums, you will need to join. The Hyundai HSS800 seems to be OK with most CAMs. Can test it, but probably not until next week, the MR doesn't seem to be quite as picky as the MM.

C

CHEEF

i have been searchin prices for the matrix reloaded and have found cam ,infinity programmer, fun6card for £132 delivered. but have now also found a magic 2 module, joker cam , dragon cam ,ice cams,what will i get the most out of??? very confused....

C

CHEEF

also ,just remember, what programmer and card is best? are the ones i mention any good or will it become obsolite come the near future. how can i find out about the makings and how to make cams ,cards and understanding the different encriptions??? or is all this top secret and only leaked by the official card makers and designers?. im fascinated!.