Matrix Reloaded & In-X-World Viaccess Problem ?

hecate

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Manhattan Starlight 7800
Hi - I'm having a problem getting my Matrix Reloaded Cam to recognise a subscription card. We recently bought an In-X-World (Free-X TV) Viaccess subscription card, and planned to use it via the MR cam, as (as far as I know) it works with Viaccess. However, whenever we put it in the cam, it says the card is Nagravision, not Viaccess, and the card won't work. (doesn't unscramble the signal) We've tested the card in someone else's receiver, and it works fine, so the problem doesn't appear to be there. Has anyone else had this kind of problem with the MR ? I haven't got the latest version of the software for it, but understood that it should still accept Viaccess anyway. The receiver I'm using is a Manhattan Starlight 7800. Please can anyone help ??

kuttan71

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
HUMAX PVR 8100 CI
FORTECSTAR PASSION HD+
80CM FIXED SINGLE LNB DISH
60CM FIXED DISH
MATRIX RELOADED CAM
IRDETO MPEG4 CAM
VIACESS RED CAM
My Location
CUMBRIA
hi hecate
i had the same problem with a viaccess official viewing card and MR cam. it showed the same message that it is a nagravisison card and did nothing. i updated the MR cam to a newer version and it worked fine.so it should work fine once u update your cam. hope this helps. let me know how you get on.