Matrix reloaded or stay as I am ?

allnighter

Reaction score
agree with you 100% moschino:)
nothing worse than someone trying it for the 1st time , and some geezer scaring the living daylight outta him. bit like asking someone for tips on how to approach a girl for you know what , and then he tells you she's got teeth down below if you see what i mean :eek: LOLOLOL
anyway , apparently you could upgrade the matrix reloaded to revolution using the cas2 programmer from duolabs i mentionned earlier:) i havent tried it yet ...
ahh dont mention d2mac , those days are long gone now , i used to update the codes pressing the buttons on my pace d2mac decoder , it took hours.these days , it's a simple matter of plugging my MR into the cas interface programmer , and 5 minutes later it's all done! MAGIC!!:)

regards BARRY:D

Moschino

Reaction score
Oh definatly well put together but those folks who seem to be coming from the days of d2mac and all the old analouge definatly seem to know way better than us n00bs but hey what ever we are doing were doing it right so its all good thanks to the help of the experienced senior lot plenty respect to those fellas for pointing us to the right direction. thanks folks

Regards
Moschino

jagost02

Single
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Yamaha YZF-R1
My Location
North of the Tejo & South of the Thames
If you have the money and want more speed go the Matrix Revolutions way. It is the MR but with more muscle suposedly. I have an MR and am very happy with it. Dragon owners who had MRs previously have complained in the past about support, I'm not sure if that has improved or not.

"The money is yours decide wisely and you to may be happy".

Regards,
John

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
FOR THE RECORD I WAS NOT SLATING THE MR! For whats it's worth.....the MR is a great CAM as I have purchased and used it BUT...unfortunatley my STB's embedded CAM as I mentioned functions much faster which in my case was a waste of money buying the MR!