Matrix Revelution Quetion

J

jagga

My Location
england
Hello All,

What programmer do I need to program my MR Cam to recieve T.P.S Channels with the ART SPORT for the football, The only programmer I have at the moment is the infinity smartmouse USB with a fun card,the only problem is I dont know wether the fun card is a 5. :-doh!

Would this combination do the job with a 6x1 file on my fun Card?

I also have a Inter Face Card with cable would I be able to use this method? to program the cam,Hoping somebody can help,

Jagga :confused

J

jack-le-frost

My Satellite Setup
Echostar 3600
1.2 channel master
loads of cams and cards
and extra bits and bobs
My Location
northwest
jagga what software have you got on your cam m8
also to get TPS you will either need a tit card or update ur cam to mrv or mrb software
to do this you will need to get it done on a cas interface or by pcmcia on a laptop

J

jagga

My Location
england
jack-le-frost said:
jagga what software have you got on your cam m8
also to get TPS you will either need a tit card or update ur cam to mrv or mrb software
to do this you will need to get it done on a cas interface or by pcmcia on a laptop
Hi jack-le-frost,

I dont know what software is on the card it for my cousin who want it to watch the Art Sport Channels for the football,the only history I know about the cam is that it was working about 4 weeks ago and now it's gone off.

I thought you could program the Cam with a Fun card-5 or through the hand set of the receiver,going through the menu on the cam menu by entering the key numbers

jagga