Matsui OP10 Manual...

Status
Not open for further replies.
2cvbloke

2cvbloke

Bulbs need shelter too...
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Near Pontop Pike, Co. Durham
Anyone got one or have knowledge of where I can find one on the web? I think it's a clone of the BT SVS260, I only need one so I can figure out how to work it as it's not as easy as my MSS300... :D

Ta!!! :D

rolfw

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
What do you need to know, I used to have one.

2cvbloke

2cvbloke

My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
rolfw said:
What do you need to know, I used to have one.
Erm, everything.... O-Ha

Well, not everything, just how to tune it, set the channels, switch between H & V, High and Low bands, and where to sit my bread over the heatsink on the back... :D

rolfw

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I seem to remember that the tuning uses IF numbers, not broadcast frequencies, the handbook had a conversion table, but they are easy to work out anyway.

Thought I may have kept a copy of the handbook, but I think I let it go with the receiver.

Ever thought about buying something current? :-lmao

Analoguesat

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
If its the same as the ST-PB10 Ive got a manual you can have for the price of the postage.

rolfw

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Talking about manuals, two weeks after shifting my very last Pace Prima for 5W viewing sans télécommande, I was given a manual and remote.:-doh! :-rofl2

Analoguesat

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Six and a half beer tokens for the OP-10 manual here:

_http://www.instruction-manuals.co.uk/category/sattlite/op10.htm

2cvbloke

2cvbloke

My Satellite Setup
My Location
Analoguesat said:
Six and a half beer tokens for the OP-10 manual here:

_http://www.instruction-manuals.co.uk/category/sattlite/op10.htm
£6.50?!?!?! I want it for free!!!! :-rofl2

2cvbloke

2cvbloke

My Satellite Setup
My Location
Analoguesat said:
If its the same as the ST-PB10 Ive got a manual you can have for the price of the postage.
Hmm, I just googled that and guess what I came accross... :D

Analoguesat

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
:D :D

The ST-PB10 wasnt one of the more popular analogue boxes. In fact my family seem to be just about the only people ever to have owned one :-rofl2

Mine gone to the landfill - it expired last year :(

2cvbloke

2cvbloke

My Satellite Setup
My Location
Analoguesat said:
:D :D

The ST-PB10 wasnt one of the more popular analogue boxes. In fact my family seem to be just about the only people ever to have owned one :-rofl2

Mine gone to the landfill - it expired last year :(
Well, if it is the clone of the BT SVS260 or Matsui OP-10 and has (or had) that big heatsink on the back, then I guess it's the same box... :D

A review of the OP-10 and BT SVS260 here (courtesy of asdigi):

_http://www.homecinemachoice.com/reviews/hccreviews/SatelliteReceivers/Matsui/MatsuiOP10.php
_http://www.homecinemachoice.com/reviews/hccreviews/SatelliteReceivers/BT/BTSVS260.php

Analoguesat

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
I like this bit :

With little in the way of serious specification, this model is an (unexciting) option for the budget-conscious and those whose living rooms could do with a little extra heating.

2cvbloke

2cvbloke

My Satellite Setup
My Location
Analoguesat said:
and those whose living rooms could do with a little extra heating.
Perfect for me then... :D

A

asdigi

My Satellite Setup
Satellite
My Location
UK
2cvbloke said:
Well, if it is the clone of the BT SVS260 or Matsui OP-10 and has (or had) that big heatsink on the back, then I guess it's the same box... :D

A review of the OP-10 and BT SVS260 here (courtesy of asdigi):

_http://www.homecinemachoice.com/reviews/hccreviews/SatelliteReceivers/Matsui/MatsuiOP10.php
_http://www.homecinemachoice.com/reviews/hccreviews/SatelliteReceivers/BT/BTSVS260.php
ooh you mentioned me!!!! :D

someone has to have the BT SVS260 manual somewhere, i had it but seem to have lost it

misterminibus

misterminibus

My Satellite Setup
Kodi
My Location
Lancashire
sounds like it should have blue and white lines thru it and be called Tesco value :)

2cvbloke

2cvbloke

My Satellite Setup
My Location
mrminibus said:
sounds like it should have blue and white lines thru it and be called Tesco value :)
Not red and black decals with "ASDA SmartPrice" instead? :p

2cvbloke

2cvbloke

My Satellite Setup
My Location
Anyone found anything yet? :D

I was thinking of having one last go with the box before I offer it up on eBay... :D

jimbo

jimbo

Retired Mod
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Satcure are advertising one on their site.

Mind you the last site update was 1999. :D

2cvbloke

2cvbloke

My Satellite Setup
My Location
jimbo said:
Satcure are advertising one on their site.

Mind you the last site update was 1999. :D
Which site? He seems to have a few!!! :p

jimbo

jimbo

Retired Mod
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
2cvbloke said:
Which site? He seems to have a few!!! :p
This one _http://www.satcure.co.uk/spares/othlist.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.