mature content channels, what are they like now?

Millard

Reaction score
I wonder what the Euro mature content channels are like today. I once subscribed to s_x View, Ultra Blue and XXL, and had a dodgy D2 Mac card for SCT, TV1000 and Filmnet. O-Ha
My question is, now all my official subscriptions have gone up in a puff of smoke, what is the situation regarding these channels? Is s_x View still showing old Betamax tapes? Is SCT still showing videos of chicks with more hairy backs that the fellas? Is Ultra Blue keeping up its cool output?
Adult DVD. :D O-Ha

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
There are a couple of resident experts on the forum, one of them will breeze in soon

Two main satellites are 13 East and 30 West

FTA stuff and hardcore is on 30W low band
Dubbed channels are on 30W in Nagraviasion

Channels requiring Cards only, Cams only and cards with Cams on 30W

Paul Tavener

Reaction score
Website
www.ofwatch.org.uk
My Location
Portsmouth
Millard said:
I wonder what the Euro mature content channels are like today. I once subscribed to s_x View, Ultra Blue and XXL, and had a dodgy D2 Mac card for SCT, TV1000 and Filmnet. O-Ha
My question is, now all my official subscriptions have gone up in a puff of smoke, what is the situation regarding these channels? Is s_x View still showing old Betamax tapes? Is SCT still showing videos of chicks with more hairy backs that the fellas? Is Ultra Blue keeping up its cool output?
Adult DVD. :D O-Ha
If you are thinking of re subscribing I would wait a few months. There is every chance that hardcore will be available from your Sky box towards the end of the year (if Ofcom can get their act together and stop pushing the broadcasting standards review out towards 2005). You may even see some interesting developments in the next couple of weeks...

Millard

Reaction score
I wouldn't subcribe to any of the oficial channels, all except for the British ones.

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
So whats the difference then? :confused

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
Channel Hopper said:
There are a couple of resident experts on the forum, one of them will breeze in soon

Two main satellites are 13 East and 30 West

FTA stuff and hardcore is on 30W low band
Dubbed channels are on 30W in Nagraviasion

Channels requiring Cards only, Cams only and cards with Cams on 30W
I wonder what the Euro mature content channels are like today. I once subscribed to s_x View, Ultra Blue and XXL, and had a dodgy D2 Mac card for SCT, TV1000 and Filmnet.
My question is, now all my official subscriptions have gone up in a puff of smoke, what is the situation regarding these channels? Is s_x View still showing old Betamax tapes? Is SCT still showing videos of chicks with more hairy backs that the fellas? Is Ultra Blue keeping up its cool output

Ok I'm Here Now.
s_x View = Slick, Best around. Very Hardcore
UltraBlue = Not in the top 6, And only on 8pm to 2am.
XXL = Run of the mill, bit tame and have no money as it's Hacked, big time.
Sct = Older than most, but mature content stuff mixed in with the good stuff, in top 6

FTA...No card, No Cam... triplex and Canal35 on 30W....Hardcore, Very
And MaxLocial...Don't look at this after 2am on 30W.

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
I take it being a baker razor you love a bun in the oven m8 :D

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
@Razor
What about those on your ultimate cam. O-Ha

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
waverider said:
I take it being a baker razor you love a bun in the oven m8 :D

EX baker, I'm having a break, have not had to get up at 4:30am since Xmass.

Was offered a few jobs (baking) when I finished my last one, said NO.

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
I dont blame yer m8....i'm dead that time of the morning.....if i had been asleep on the Titanic I would have drowned!

Millard

Reaction score
@Waverider...the difference between Euro channels and Brit channels is that the Euro ones can start up, then take the money and run. Who remembers Eros and Torrid TV? Sky couldn't get away with that.
Millard. :-)

Millard

Reaction score
Razor said:
I wonder what the Euro mature content channels are like today. I once subscribed to s_x View, Ultra Blue and XXL, and had a dodgy D2 Mac card for SCT, TV1000 and Filmnet.
My question is, now all my official subscriptions have gone up in a puff of smoke, what is the situation regarding these channels? Is s_x View still showing old Betamax tapes? Is SCT still showing videos of chicks with more hairy backs that the fellas? Is Ultra Blue keeping up its cool output

Ok I'm Here Now.
s_x View = Slick, Best around. Very Hardcore
UltraBlue = Not in the top 6, And only on 8pm to 2am.
XXL = Run of the mill, bit tame and have no money as it's Hacked, big time.
Sct = Older than most, but mature content stuff mixed in with the good stuff, in top 6

FTA...No card, No Cam... triplex and Canal35 on 30W....Hardcore, Very
And MaxLocial...Don't look at this after 2am on 30W.

Hey, I disagree with you there, m8. s_x View was terrible. I bought an official card and all I ever saw were sweaty beer-bellied Euro bodies and Metro video comps. :D

I also thought Ultra Blue was the BEST. It certainly didn't repeat much, and the films were always new. :D :D :D It may be 8pm to 2am but I prefer quality before longer hours. ;)

Millard. O-Ha

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
I think watching too much mature content is like lookin at the wife every day!....eventually you get bored with it! :D

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
You can stop looking at my wife now WR.

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
LOL.....I got some good photo's of her CH!.....want some? :D

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
jimbo said:
@Razor
What about those on your ultimate cam. O-Ha

SV, SV+, DP, 24/7...

SexView was bad when in Via1 When they where hacked they said in WhatSat they where running the channel for the hackers and where about to close. Some how they got Via 2 up and running and soon had 5 times more subs coming in....More subs = more money = better movies. People then said another channel like SV would be nice, and LiveSex TV was born, which later became SexView Plus. They took all the heavy stuff from SV ...watersports, grannies, trans and so on and moved it on to SV Plus. Now with the money they are making they buy good stuff and must be 1 and 2 in the charts.

Don't Panic TV...Has never really caught on... and was at one time about to go under. Had major trouble with Ice cams, never sold the amount of cards they needed. And it is the Cams that are keeping them afloat.

s_x 24/7...New channel, not much known, Their slogan...No mature content Stuff.

war head

Reaction score
" No mature content Stuff "...? Well that's not very politically correct is it. Surely they should be selling the channel on its merits rather on the perceived homo phobia of its potential customer base.

Not that i am mature content of course. (ha ha ha)

It reminds me of the old Eurotica days on D-Mac. News that i had a mature content channel spread like wild fire amongst my associates.They turned up bearing lagers, ready to enjoy the promised action. I had only had the channel a few days, not realising that this particular night was mature content NIGHT. Most of my friends left swiftly, a couple of the more bi-curious ones remained.

Aah, nostalgia.

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
I'm not anti mature content....but would prefer not to watch two guys being pro mature content.

war head

Reaction score
I get your point!

With so many mature content channels available on the digital platform now there's surely got to be some winners and losers in the economic battle to make it pay? Or is man's appetite for mature content insatiable?!

Hope so Ha Ha Ha

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
The stand alone ones have to fight for every Penny.

The ones that come as part of a package seem to get an easy time, but are not as good as the above and may only show 1 or 2 movies a night.