Maxview 2566TWIND1

Zipper

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
ARCAM AVR 600,ARCAM DV137 ,B&W CM1'S FRONT,B&W AS2 SUB, B&W MINI THEATERS MT1'S CENTRE & REARS,DM8000HD PVR,REELBOX AVG I , ,TECHNISAT DIGICORDER HD S2X,PIONEER KRL37V KURO,PANASONIC TX37LZD800,SKY HD MULTIROOM ,H
My Location
THe PLaNET GWaCO!
As title complete brand new Maxview Omnisat B2566TWIND1 66cm eliptical mobile sat dish system, still in manufacturers carton and unused system is complete with dish with folding LNB arm and mounting hardware/bracketry etc , twin output LNB, 10mtrs x2 F terminated dual coax,electronic satfinder beeper, compass and all documentation.:-worship

*NB: this is the complete 66cm kit with twin LNB and the deluxe heavy duty stand with all the extra's including holdalls to store everything.:eek:

£175.00+ post or prefer collection.

Best Regards.

Zipper

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
ARCAM AVR 600,ARCAM DV137 ,B&W CM1'S FRONT,B&W AS2 SUB, B&W MINI THEATERS MT1'S CENTRE & REARS,DM8000HD PVR,REELBOX AVG I , ,TECHNISAT DIGICORDER HD S2X,PIONEER KRL37V KURO,PANASONIC TX37LZD800,SKY HD MULTIROOM ,H
My Location
THe PLaNET GWaCO!
As title complete brand new Maxview Omnisat B2566TWIND1 66cm eliptical mobile sat dish system, still in manufacturers carton and unused system is complete with dish with folding LNB arm and mounting hardware/bracketry etc , twin output LNB, 10mtrs x2 F terminated dual coax,electronic satfinder beeper, compass and all documentation.:-worship

*NB: this is the complete 66cm kit with twin LNB and the deluxe heavy duty stand with all the extra's including holdalls to store everything.:eek:

£175.00+ post or prefer collection.

Best Regards.