Maybe A Tweak.

TJExcalibur

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Master Focus 90cm .Gigablue UHD Quad 4K on TM 2600 motor. *Tm 5402 HD M3, *Atemio Nemesis. *Not Used.
My Location
Southern England
My motorised dish is on a flat roof and bolted to the house gable end. Nice flat area to work on, provided you keep away from the edges. its a pain to get onto the flat roof, 2 ladders, 1 strapped to the under eaves. Whilst the summer is here I was pondering if my dish needed a tweak on the elevation. I am unable to remember what the signal strength was on my Atemio Nemesis for weak sats. Anyone info as to what is a good signal strength on the East and West stats.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
What angles can you reach in either direction ?

TJExcalibur

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Master Focus 90cm .Gigablue UHD Quad 4K on TM 2600 motor. *Tm 5402 HD M3, *Atemio Nemesis. *Not Used.
My Location
Southern England

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Ah, 30 West would be a useful target as the signal down is similar to those on the East side.
A simple test would be to try one or two satellites either side and push/pull the post forwards or backwards to see if the signal improves.

Many a time I've not had to go near the LNB or dish bolts, and the only spanner work has been on the post clamp bolts to line up the north/south axis.