Maybe I should get my dish here.

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
£70 for a dish, lotta money in Malaysia.

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
Satellite dishes - s_x toys - s_x pills, don't get the connection! :-doh!

Yeshi

My Satellite Setup
Dm500, TM9100, Samsung V+, 1M Dish. Motect 2100..
37Inch Plasma, Wii, Xbox360.
My Location
Behind pin 9 on an atmel
gameboy said:
Satellite dishes - s_x toys - s_x pills, don't get the connection! :-doh!
LOL,

ill make the link for you.

You need a dish pointed at Hotbird, and be able to pick up Sp*ice pl*t.

You use the toys and the pills to aid in making love with your partner whilst watching the dish you just bought :)

TJExcalibur

Sleepy Hollow
My Satellite Setup
Master Focus 90cm .Gigablue UHD Quad 4K on TM 2600 motor. *Tm 5402 HD M3, *Atemio Nemesis. *Not Used.
My Location
Southern England
Yeshi said:
LOL,

ill make the link for you.

You need a dish pointed at Hotbird, and be able to pick up Sp*ice pl*t.

You use the toys and the pills to aid in making love with your partner whilst watching the dish you just bought :)
Nah, wouldn't work with me. I would be more interested in fiddling with the sat system setup. The satisfaction last longer and probaly works out cheaper.

Yeshi

My Satellite Setup
Dm500, TM9100, Samsung V+, 1M Dish. Motect 2100..
37Inch Plasma, Wii, Xbox360.
My Location
Behind pin 9 on an atmel
TJExcalibur said:
Nah, wouldn't work with me. I would be more interested in fiddling with the sat system setup. The satisfaction last longer and probaly works out cheaper.
Yes fiddling with a dish can be quite satisfying.. but can get boring specialy if im not getting what i want... same with women aswell O-Ha

TJExcalibur

Sleepy Hollow
My Satellite Setup
Master Focus 90cm .Gigablue UHD Quad 4K on TM 2600 motor. *Tm 5402 HD M3, *Atemio Nemesis. *Not Used.
My Location
Southern England
Yeshi said:
Yes fiddling with a dish can be quite satisfying.. but can get boring specialy if im not getting what i want... same with women aswell O-Ha
No problems there, I have the combination to Jennifers locker. From Tescos at £2.99 a bottle satisfaction is cheap but I would rather spend the money on the sat system.