breedalot

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
amd64 3000
MCE 05
some other shit
My Location
Suffolk
i want get free view on my pc (mce)and have pore trestral reseption. i have heard about the The Dragon/T-Rex cam but i am not sure about it (cant find much info off the net exect that it lets u have mature content) i want to use the freeview card with it so i get c4. can some one tell me more about it and can some one who uses it tell me if it works

thnks

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Welcome to the forum breedalot

breedalot said:
The Dragon/T-Rex cam but i am not sure about it (cant find much info off the net exect that it lets u have mature content) i want to use the freeview card with it so i get c4.

Media center edition and which tv tuner? Are you wanting to receive terrestrial freeview or digital satellite freeview? Well I can only assume that you have a satellite dish set up and looking at 28.2 degrees East. I am not currently 100% sure if it is possible now as I thought NDS support had been withdrawn on the Dragon but it may be back in the latest version. Perhaps someone else could clarify the current position. You have not really given enough information to be able to reply fully.(or maybe I am juist tired)

breedalot

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
amd64 3000
MCE 05
some other shit
My Location
Suffolk
i do have a dish set up (for sky digital) dont know what angle sorry

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
What tuner are you going to use to receive signals. What satellite card have you got?

breedalot

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
amd64 3000
MCE 05
some other shit
My Location
Suffolk
i currently have a anolog card but would change that to a mce compatable sat tunner with a cam slot if it works to decode the freeview chanals that are encripted

Maurice1

Reaction score
My Location
DUblin
Good question about C4 & C5 - I'm sorry I dont know the answer but a Sat PCI card will give you a lot of fun especially if you add another couple of LNBs to your dish. Your sky dish is pointing at 28deg east of south.
Maurice