Me newbe!!! Help

The_Voice

Reaction score
ok im in England (i know schhhhh) so lets just say i wanted to watch Eurochannels (bit of free Premfootball would be nuce to) what do i need to do??

Thanks all :)

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
Look at thread TV Sport Romania.

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
Me thinks Echelon is here ....under a new name

A

alexdn32

NTV Turkey on 42E for Premfootball which is Free to Air (Turkish commentary but i use Radio 5 live on top of it and its in sync!!!!). And also on this satellite you can get Discovery (English) , CNBC-e (English) , Cine5 (Sometimes English), aswell as a vast array of Turkish Channels also including TV8 which broadcasts italian football. All you need is an FTA Receiver and a 80cm dish!

Hope it helps
Alex

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
alexdn32 said:
NTV Turkey on 42E for Premfootball which is Free to Air (Turkish commentary but i use Radio 5 live on top of it and its in sync!!!!). And also on this satellite you can get Discovery (English) , CNBC-e (English) , Cine5 (Sometimes English), aswell as a vast array of Turkish Channels also including TV8 which broadcasts italian football. All you need is an FTA Receiver and a 80cm dish!

Alex

Only in Turkey as from yesterday