Mediacast 2002, London UK

Shahid

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sony KLV26HG2 LCD TV, Humax HD-CI 2000 on a Fixed Sky/Astra/Hotbird.
Cerebro Card. Infinity USB Phonix. Dragon Cam v4.1 w/Firecrypt & Loader Card.
My Location
London UK
http://www.mediacast.co.uk/page.cfm

This is the show to be at if you can get there, . Who else will be going from this forum?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Well I for one will be Shahid and i know that at least 3 others will be, but not sure which day yet. Have you not looked in sleepy hollow?

rolf

Y

y2bugz

Anyone know how much the ticket is?
what time does it open what time does it close?

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
It's a trade show, you'll need a business card, but as far as I know admission is free to the trade, I've certainly never paid.

Dates 21st-23rd May Tue 10am-5pm, Wed 10am-5pm, Thur 10am-4pm

Rolf

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
[updated:LAST EDITED ON 07-May-02 AT 10:53 PM (GMT)] As Trade, Pre-register on the site and you should be OK.

Rolf

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Dear Y2

You will probably have to make up a company name that sounds legit to register

Dont worry, many of the 'trade' exhibitors as well as the 'trade' visitors, have as much knowledge of the industry as my neighbours racing pigeon, so nobody will feel out of place.

You do have to wear a lumberjack outfit though to get in.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
LOL, just putting my outfit into the cleaners CH, these check shirts are a devil to keep clean.

Rolf

PS, have you got a phone number for your neighbour's pigeon, I need some information on encryptions :)

dishdoctor

Hmm, now what seems to be the problem?
Reaction score
My Location
Torreblanca ,Malaga
For the last three years there has been the option to pay 10 pounds at the public entry pay window at Mediacast,last year at docklands and before at Olympia/Earls Court,but you just need to invent a trade name with a address to get in free..............Brian