Mediastar Receiver software

pzhn

Reaction score
hi I need software and loader for MEDIASTAR HI TECH receiver. [email removed

m.abbas

Reaction score
HI frinds I need software for mediastar 7700 mostwanted plz helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllp
in today
thanks advance.
Email removed

rabah34

Reaction score
hi; i need the soft ware for the BIG SAT 8000
send me all information to e mail removed.
thank u

Please dont hijack thread. Post your own thread and you might get a reply there.

haah

Reaction score
patch my receiver mediastar magic fox plus
cx-embedded
please gide me!

[email removed

for TPS

ممنونم
haah

haah

Reaction score
patch my receiver mediastar magic fox plus
cx-embedded
please gide me!

Email removed

for TPS

ممنونم
haah

odad

Reaction score
i am looking for soft ware to my recever type humanace( besat 5400 gold) i need latest softwaew min now is (s/w version : mcas-031208)

farhad77

Reaction score
msd811 said:
mediastar is the Korean brand of GOLDENINTERSTAR (www.golden-interstar.com).
New software can find at www.satnet.com.
I wrote the golden-interstar T8100 programs but it is a Digital Terrestrial Receiver not a satellite receiver,into my "Hi Tech Mediastar" ,but it was a wrong program.
Now,I could not write another receiver program,there was an error "mismatch version" .
would you guide me that what i should do?
best regards
farhad,bye

Anandkm

Reaction score
Dear all,

The http://www.mediastaruae.com does not have any downloads currently available and nither any instructions. Think the website still under construction.

This site www.p321.com/upload is good for getting the software upgrades. However the instructions to upgrade are only available in Farsi. I have sent several emails to their helpline for instructions in English - but no luck so far.

Please anyone, can you post the instructions in english on how to install the downloaded upgrades. I require this for my Mediastar Magic Foxplus CX Embedded.

Thank you all in advance on your kind assistance and cooperation.

Best regards,

gsmsikar said:
hi
here also i am unable to get the software for my receiver Mediastar M9900,
what to do?

satrcv

Reaction score
It is quite easy use the executable. I however do not know how to download/upload channel list

icon10.gif

[email removed

Anandkm said:
Dear all,

The http://www.mediastaruae.com does not have any downloads currently available and nither any instructions. Think the website still under construction.

This site www.p321.com/upload is good for getting the software upgrades. However the instructions to upgrade are only available in Farsi. I have sent several emails to their helpline for instructions in English - but no luck so far.

Please anyone, can you post the instructions in english on how to install the downloaded upgrades. I require this for my Mediastar Magic Foxplus CX Embedded.

Thank you all in advance on your kind assistance and cooperation.

Best regards,

Anandkm

Reaction score
Dear Satrcv,

I am complete beginner and did the following things without any result, so please bear with me

I1. have Mediastar Magic Foxplus CX Embedded receiver and i downloaded 20041217_SGT_FOX_2M_V233.zip and unzipped the file.

2. Connected data cable to laptop anddata port of the receiver.

3. Switched off receiver unplugged all cables except the datacable and ran the executable program on laptop.

4. The settings on the executable were Com 1 upload 0%.

5. On pressing start - Message flashed "CONNECTING BOB" or something simaler and then nothing happed.

6. Tried with various setting of comm ports and even with receiver being on and with cables connected but - no success.

Please, please, please, can you or any other friends in the forum tell me what i am doing wrong and point me to the right direction.

I eagerly look forward to your reply.

Best regards,

satrcv said:
It is quite easy use the executable. I however do not know how to download/upload channel list

icon10.gif

satrcv

Reaction score
First confirm connectivity with receiver by using simple program like hyperterminal on your laptop.

once it is ok .. then try it.

It is easy.

[email removed

Anandkm said:
Dear Satrcv,

I am complete beginner and did the following things without any result, so please bear with me

I1. have Mediastar Magic Foxplus CX Embedded receiver and i downloaded 20041217_SGT_FOX_2M_V233.zip and unzipped the file.

2. Connected data cable to laptop anddata port of the receiver.

3. Switched off receiver unplugged all cables except the datacable and ran the executable program on laptop.

4. The settings on the executable were Com 1 upload 0%.

5. On pressing start - Message flashed "CONNECTING BOB" or something simaler and then nothing happed.

6. Tried with various setting of comm ports and even with receiver being on and with cables connected but - no success.

Please, please, please, can you or any other friends in the forum tell me what i am doing wrong and point me to the right direction.

I eagerly look forward to your reply.

Best regards,

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
evesabri said:
i need software for mediastar reicever hi tech
Are any of the links above any use?