men utd.

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
How about a new section for attic conversion, basement renavation, build that bolthole you always dreamt of.

Kind of click here if you’re under the cosh….Links to sites that sell wood, joists, retractable ladders.

Could be a winner?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Not sure how much that would appeal Razor, bearing in mind that many of the members come here to get away from that. :)

If however enough people want a particular section, we will always consider it.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
LOL and there was me thinking that you were an enthusiastic DIYer. :)

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
Very sorry Rolfw, had just gotten ear bashing over playing with my toys, and made the post without thinking. Never thought anyone would take me serious, hope you did not lose sleep thinking of a way to tell me to get lost.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
No razor, I was scouring the net all night for sources of retractable ladders. ;)

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
LOL Rolfw

Hey CH nobby does the links around here.

Think I will go over to satdudez and make a fool of myself there as well.