Metabox Club

Thanks very much Jeopard
I go for the link but I have eMetaBox(4) and I install MetaBox-I software in my reciver,
I don't know what I do, because now I can't programming any station.

Please help me and again thanks very Much.

Jeopard

m8, what do you mean you can not program any station? And What do you mean by eMetabox 4, as far as I know there are only 2 ver. 1 and 2.

:rolleyes: I dont know, but the signal come to me in the broun color, not green and in the serial number written there eMetabox(4).
note: my reciver is selver color.

Jeopard

Hi, is 4 the only no. there? I believe that you have a Metabox 2, so try to use the relevant file, if not then you have to check that you have everything else working fine eg the dish, the lnb etc.

gsmsikar

hi
i have heard that there are many inherent faults in the metabox receivers so is this receiver a good buy?
the faults are,
channel freezing, set dead while upgrading etc

please reply

si vous plais quelqu'un peut me dire est ce que emetabox1 peut ouvrire ou non les chaines sky et canal+ , si quelle est la version qu'il faut instaler merci

hi.
how i can a software for emetabox1 wich it is able to autoupdate polsat keys.
i have version 4.5 metabox1 but it can not open polsat or nagra.
plz help me .
regards amir

My Location
albania
Hi everybody!
Some days ago polsat atack the programs that had nagra Au.So now some of this programs like the s/w that is inside metabox I,II did not work any more.Before two weeks it works fine.Now we are waiting for the new s/w.
Bye everybody!