Mgcamd and VH1/MTV Spain on Astra

GAH

My Satellite Setup
Nokia DBox2 with SC8in1, Nokia 9600 with Freecam, Nokia 9500 with Amon Cam (with Xtal mod), and Manhattan 6900
My Location
Glasgow, Scotland
Hi Guys,

Using Mgcamd with Newcamd Client (in my Dbox2) and working well. However, although Mgcamd tells me it can decrypt VH1 and MTV Spain (using the Nagra key used for 30W), I don't get a picture. I've tried editing my ignore.list file, by adding Seca providers, but it makes no difference.

Can anyone suggest anything ?

Regards,
GAH

thomaz

My Satellite Setup
dreambox 500 1meter dish motor advent 7017 laptop
My Location
s.o.t
camd 3.787 [n2} this cam clears 30 w m8 install this and you will recive all channels i use radagast to clear east19 try that one

GAH

My Satellite Setup
Nokia DBox2 with SC8in1, Nokia 9600 with Freecam, Nokia 9500 with Amon Cam (with Xtal mod), and Manhattan 6900
My Location
Glasgow, Scotland
Hi Thomaz,

Thanks for your answer, but what I'm really looking for is an explanation as to why Mgcamd doesn't give me a picture, when it should, as it knows the key being used (N2). I already have Camd 3.790 installed in my Dbox2, which does indeed work with most of the MTV channels on Astra 19E.

My Satellite Setup
Dreambox DM7000s