MII card

madmick

Reaction score
can you use a MII card in a matrix cam and which programmer is required any help please

cheers madmick

DaDragon

Reaction score
madmick,
yes you can use m2 in a matrix.i use said card in mr1161,i programme it with a pheonix usb,i can also programme it with a elvis in pheonix mode.Any programmer with pheonix can write this card as it comes with a software patch to write it.Hope this helps mate.
Regards DaDragon.

whatpassword

Reaction score
My Location
Beds
Does the M2 card work in a Dragon Cam? I'm thinking of trading in my Tit and Fun6 and getting an M2 instead. Really miss those gaps with no football. Cheers...

DaDragon

Reaction score
whatpassword,
Sorry mate don't have any knowledge of dragon cam and m2,i'm sure someone else can help you.All the best for the new year.
Regards DaDragon.

Alan Pee

Reaction score
whatpassword said:
Does the M2 card work in a Dragon Cam? I'm thinking of trading in my Tit and Fun6 and getting an M2 instead. Really miss those gaps with no football. Cheers...
Yes M2 works perfectly with Dragon.

rossy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Skybox f3 spiderbox died hd9000 technomate 1500ci+, skystar2,1.1m dish .3db bluline lnb,Sky,
Span 58W to 42e with trees bare! 42e gone and now 39e
My Location
southern england, Berkshire
whatpassword said:
Plenty of football with MR1.17 without MII card

whatpassword

Reaction score
My Location
Beds
rossy said:
Plenty of football with MR1.17 without MII card
True, also plenty of other footy with Dragon, however does the MR not lose 1W Conax as often as everything else? M2 appears to have the best turn round for this Satellite compared to any other cam or card. Is this not the case or am I missing something? Cheers.....

winkle

Reaction score
whatpassword said:
True, also plenty of other footy with Dragon, however does the MR not lose 1W Conax as often as everything else? M2 appears to have the best turn round for this Satellite compared to any other cam or card. Is this not the case or am I missing something? Cheers.....
Yes I think you are right M11 card is a good one to have in your collection:ny and nearly all ways the first to get the channels going again.and simple to programme