millenium3

M

maccy

i have milli 3 progga i want to start to programme fun cards can i upgrade my progga or shall i get an elvis????
welcome your views
cheers maccy

jimbo

jimbo

Retired Mod
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Hi Maccy

I guess you have read the info on this site regarding the Millenium programmers. As Rolfw said on a previous post, the 'Elvis' does take a lot of beating and I've never had a problem with any card when using it. Since Ad-teknik have written Multiprog8 for it, programming funcards is easy. Also, Multiprog by TJ is an excellent variation of the software for the Elvis as well. I don't know too much about the Millenium 3 but I use the Elvis because I like to take the easiest and least problematical route for doing anything. No doubt other contributors will have been successful with alternative methods.

best of luck

Jimbo

M

marmal

My Location
Malta
I heard of an upgrade for Millenium, that makes it able to wobble SilverCards too, but I can't find the provider of this chip, maybe someone can help us woth this.

jimbo

jimbo

Retired Mod
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Did you look at the previous thread on Keymaster, Maccy?

Jimbo