millenium3

M

maccy

i have milli 3 progga i want to start to programme fun cards can i upgrade my progga or shall i get an elvis????
welcome your views
cheers maccy

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Hi Maccy

I guess you have read the info on this site regarding the Millenium programmers. As Rolfw said on a previous post, the 'Elvis' does take a lot of beating and I've never had a problem with any card when using it. Since Ad-teknik have written Multiprog8 for it, programming funcards is easy. Also, Multiprog by TJ is an excellent variation of the software for the Elvis as well. I don't know too much about the Millenium 3 but I use the Elvis because I like to take the easiest and least problematical route for doing anything. No doubt other contributors will have been successful with alternative methods.

best of luck

Jimbo

marmal

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Malta
I heard of an upgrade for Millenium, that makes it able to wobble SilverCards too, but I can't find the provider of this chip, maybe someone can help us woth this.

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Did you look at the previous thread on Keymaster, Maccy?

Jimbo