Million dollar homepage

london_olympics

Olympic user
Reaction score
Website
www.the2012londonolympics.com
My Satellite Setup
sky digibox, superb Sony DVD recorder, older Sony video recorder, totally crap Hitachi TV, and an awful Windows XP PC with 1GB ram!
My Location
UK
To any of you viewers who have been on holiday for the last five months and have missed out on this recent story about the way Alex Tew a 21 year old student has made over $1000,000 USD in under four months by dividing a single webpage into 100 pixel squares and selling the blocks off at $100 each.

He's now writing a weekly blog on his site, and the latest cool creation is an animated graphic following the progress of the population of his site.

For any interested visitors the website address is www.themilliondollarhomepage.com, the blog link is in the top menu bar.

Having visited the site I find it so addictive to hover over and visit the sites just out of pure curiosity - Why didn't I think of something as simple as this masterpiece :-doh!

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Wonder if anyone has tried "million dollar satellite dish"?? :D

london_olympics

Olympic user
Reaction score
Website
www.the2012londonolympics.com
My Satellite Setup
sky digibox, superb Sony DVD recorder, older Sony video recorder, totally crap Hitachi TV, and an awful Windows XP PC with 1GB ram!
My Location
UK
That's not a bad idea - How's about this one "milliondollardish" :-bash Thinking futher on the subject, how about "rolfspages" though have to confess it doesn't convey quite the same image :-rofl2

Talking of which, and going totally off topic now, I do believe that Rolf Harris, Australia's most famous export (apart from a certain Lager which coincidentally isn't Australian) and a master of the wobbleboard, the didgeridoo and large paint brushes, and dored by children, is now attracting more serious attention, including from Her Majesty the Queen after he painted her, well not literally :cool:

Take a peek at his site www.rolfharris.com and did you know he's now 75 years old?

Yup, strange but true - You never quite know what useful snippets of information you will gain till when you visit satellites.co.uk - it's more than just a website, it's an adventure - well that's what is written down in front of me :eek: