Misleading adult channels

leecovuk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Vu+ Duo; 2 dishes; Astra1+2 and Hotbird, Hispasat; external DiSEqC switch.
My Location
Midlands, UK
blackcat,

Are you meaning fta hardcore? Presumably not?
Last night I could hear audio only on playboy without any cam.

leecovuk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Vu+ Duo; 2 dishes; Astra1+2 and Hotbird, Hispasat; external DiSEqC switch.
My Location
Midlands, UK
btw Dino and anyone else who may be interested;

I have done a 'factory default' (again) on my PIXX and a new channel search using 'New transponder'.
This has now found more channels although the transponder allocations and associated frequencies shown in 'Transponder setup' still don't match reality.

I haven't worked out yet if I am getting all the astra1 and hotbird transponders that I could, but certainly many adult channels appear to be there. I don't however seem to be getting Diva Futura, for example.

Have also worked out that the mysterious 'DPTV' I was seeing must be Don't Panic TV.

So, before I launch into any purchase here, can I get your advice that any CAM should work in my PIXX 3500B, with the possible exceptions I've heard about of Matrix Reloaded and MagicCam.
At the moment the receiver's Common Interface menu says:
No Module Version: Unavailable
for Slot 1 and Slot 2.

If you could be so kind, maybe you could take a quick look for me at the specs below.

Many thanks,
lee

http://adtsat.com/en-folder/product/product-13.htm

sohailgagai

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
E 91
My Location
India
daveenty said:
I think what twag42 meant, is that there's so much free stuff available, why bother subscribing?
At the moment T*quilla X's are all clearing (24/7) with either Matrix or Dragon cams. M*ltivisi*n 1,2 & 3 and XXL (after 11.00 PM) and FullX (poor quality, but 24/7) with a Ice cam.
There's probably loads more as well, but that's more than enough for me.Humping

This may be personal, but to me it's also part of the hobby to clear these channels. Hardly get time to watch the damn thing nowadays O-Ha

Forgot to mention S*xyhot on Hispa :)

may i know can i see the hispa in the same direction as on hotbird , can i use another lnb with a little support , can i see this sexyhot channel???
hi i am new here , i am currently towqards ..... hotbird ....what are the best available s_x channels available for me........at the same direction...............and may i know is there any goodys at nile sat ............
bye sohail
khi , pk
my email is gagai@hotmail.com

daveenty

Irregular Member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Plaza ST550
Dragon 4.1,
Cas2 + Add on.
Mastera card progger.
Lots of Ice Scrapers :-)
My Location
North West UK
@sohailgagai

Hispasat is located 30W, so you won't get it with just another lnb. Either motorising or a dedicated dish would be the way.
There are bits of pr0n on it, with one dedicated channel Sexyhot (now Venus)
Also playboy channel and some hc fta on certain nights. See here for more detail:
http://www.satellites.co.uk/php-bin/forum/showthread.php?t=6736

sohailgagai

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
E 91
My Location
India
thankyou so much for replying, and giving me the info, what do u say , will my current setup can do the work if i turn the dish towards 30W, and may i know what does 30W means is there any chart for the location ???
thankyou currently i cannot see play boy on hot bird !!! u know y ?
only some slide is there with some polish words !!
bye and thanks again ............

daveenty said:
@sohailgagai

Hispasat is located 30W, so you won't get it with just another lnb. Either motorising or a dedicated dish would be the way.
There are bits of pr0n on it, with one dedicated channel Sexyhot (now Venus)
Also playboy channel and some hc fta on certain nights. See here for more detail:
http://www.satellites.co.uk/php-bin/forum/showthread.php?t=6736

alay

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
humax 5300
88 motor dish
Donzo Bonzo said:
Like most men I am partial to a little hardcore lezza action, so when I saw a preview for Free X TV on Hotbird that showed all these beautiful women kissing and stroking one another, and the voice over saying "we show mature content films", I rushed out and bought a card.

What a disappointment. That channel is so samey, it's BORING. In the four weeks I have been watching the channel, it's NEVER shown ONE mature content film.

I even put a 10 hour tape on while I was out, came home in anticipation, whizzed through, and NOTHING!

The channel is full of movies made by ONE company called Platinum X, and they're so very much the same, I cannot tell one from the other.

I feel ripped off.)(-red

Hi , Ive also got the xtv package on hotbird which i paid about 50 pounds for, This gives me a 2 year subscriptio to freextv, freextv2 and xdream.
I see what you mean about repeats, but there are occasionaly some varied stuff on these channels , but i suppose it depends what you r looking for.
I personally have been looking out for oriental , chinese japanese erotica, but theres very little on these channels although i caught a suzi suzuki film on once .
You can actually check "whats on and what category its in" showing on the xtv channel by going to www.free-xtv.com

Im planning getting a dvb usb box for satellite broadband, and im also interested in what free x stuff i can get on the satellites. Can anyone advise on the programmable card stuff thats available etc

sohailgagai

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
E 91
My Location
India
alay said:
Hi , Ive also got the xtv package on hotbird which i paid about 50 pounds for, This gives me a 2 year subscriptio to freextv, freextv2 and xdream.
I see what you mean about repeats, but there are occasionaly some varied stuff on these channels , but i suppose it depends what you r looking for.
I personally have been looking out for oriental , chinese japanese erotica, but theres very little on these channels although i caught a suzi suzuki film on once .
You can actually check "whats on and what category its in" showing on the xtv channel by going to www.free-xtv.com

Im planning getting a dvb usb box for satellite broadband, and im also interested in what free x stuff i can get on the satellites. Can anyone advise on the programmable card stuff thats available etc

hey what is that "dvb usb box for satellite broadband" seems amazing ??? how much it cost , and is ur play boy coming ????
i am looking for strip teasse and lap dance shows , u know where i can get that , and why this 123sat/xt tv not showing mature content ????
bye
and thanks again, bery usefull info for me , bye