Misleading adult channels

Donzo Bonzo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax and Echostar receivers, Dragon, two dishes, one fixed 100cm dish pointing at Hotbird, and a 90cm motorised dish; plus a rubbish DVD recorder and cool DVD players, and lots of cables!! Oh, yeah, and a video recorder - best invention yet!!
Like most men I am partial to a little hardcore lezza action, so when I saw a preview for Free X TV on Hotbird that showed all these beautiful women kissing and stroking one another, and the voice over saying "we show mature content films", I rushed out and bought a card.

What a disappointment. That channel is so samey, it's BORING. In the four weeks I have been watching the channel, it's NEVER shown ONE mature content film.

I even put a 10 hour tape on while I was out, came home in anticipation, whizzed through, and NOTHING!

The channel is full of movies made by ONE company called Platinum X, and they're so very much the same, I cannot tell one from the other.

I feel ripped off.)(-red

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
You may not be the only one but most people don't complain.

Just put it down to a life lesson - most of these channels show the same type of films over and over (so I'm told!)

Maybe someone will swap cards with you that has one that shows what you're look for - they may have been looking for the films you are receiving.

Donzo Bonzo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax and Echostar receivers, Dragon, two dishes, one fixed 100cm dish pointing at Hotbird, and a 90cm motorised dish; plus a rubbish DVD recorder and cool DVD players, and lots of cables!! Oh, yeah, and a video recorder - best invention yet!!
gameboy said:
You may not be the only one but most people don't complain.

Just put it down to a life lesson - most of these channels show the same type of films over and over (so I'm told!)

Maybe someone will swap cards with you that has one that shows what you're look for - they may have been looking for the films you are receiving.

You're right m8. Free X should be retitled Platinum X TV. Their output is like watching paint dry. I do not recommend this channel to anyone unless they like seeing a continuous loop.

twag42

Reaction score
My Location
Amsterdam,Holland
why anyone would subscribe to mature content on satellite always baffles me.

Reaction score
Yes you are right. I bought blue kiss tv. When I contact them first they told every type of hardcore available but after I got card I am very much disappointed as they showing more mature content programs and softcore programs only. They dont show any hardcore. I am feeling nw I just lost my money.

Donzo Bonzo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
twag42 said:
why anyone would subscribe to mature content on satellite always baffles me.

The reason why some of us guys LEGALLY subscribe to mature content channels is that we like to see some of the s_x we don't get with our partners or wives. Like, where am I likely to see two chicks making out for real?

Or a dwarf sh@gging a beautiful woman.Humping That's why's on Sexview Plus.Humping

twag42

Reaction score
My Location
Amsterdam,Holland
i didnt know you had to subscribe to see that,sorry my mistake.

TWAG

dago

Reaction score
some things you can not get at home, and have to pay for

one is a lobsterthermodor, and the other is a blow job.
regards to all.

Donzo Bonzo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
LOL. Blow jobs, they're ten a penny where I live. Unfortunately, or fortunately, I have never been tempted.

leecovuk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Vu+ Duo; 2 dishes; Astra1+2 and Hotbird, Hispasat; external DiSEqC switch.
My Location
Midlands, UK
So the question is;
Can any of you who have successful _hardcore_ subscriptions please tell us which channels serve up the goods?

I'm openminded to anything; straight, bi, dirtier the better :) so don't be shy !

thanks,
lee

daveenty

Irregular Member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Plaza ST550
Dragon 4.1,
Cas2 + Add on.
Mastera card progger.
Lots of Ice Scrapers :-)
My Location
North West UK
I think what twag42 meant, is that there's so much free stuff available, why bother subscribing?
At the moment T*quilla X's are all clearing (24/7) with either Matrix or Dragon cams. M*ltivisi*n 1,2 & 3 and XXL (after 11.00 PM) and FullX (poor quality, but 24/7) with a Ice cam.
There's probably loads more as well, but that's more than enough for me.Humping

This may be personal, but to me it's also part of the hobby to clear these channels. Hardly get time to watch the damn thing nowadays O-Ha

Forgot to mention S*xyhot on Hispa :)

leecovuk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Midlands, UK
so far (have no cam's) all I've tracked down is all the fta stuff mainly on hotbird with phone numbers plastered all over the screen.

Seeing as I have astra1 and hotbird, how do I decide which cam / subscriptions to get for my CI ? Seems a minefield.

Donzo Bonzo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
I got my official mature content card BEFORE I got my Dragon cam. Plus, I don't mind updating codes every now and again, but I cannot stand it on mature content channels. You rewind the tape and discover the best bit is lost when the codes were changed. I cannot be arsed with that, that's why I go official.

Anyway, I haven't used my Dragon yet because my pc crashed, and that's where it's connected. I am on the Mac now. :)

Donzo Bonzo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
leecovuk said:
so far (have no cam's) all I've tracked down is all the fta stuff mainly on hotbird with phone numbers plastered all over the screen.

Seeing as I have astra1 and hotbird, how do I decide which cam / subscriptions to get for my CI ? Seems a minefield.

Lee, your best bet is getting SEXVIEW, DP, 24/7 and SEXVIEW PLUS. They're in Viaccess on Hotbird. And they're 24 hours, each one of them. It's costs £99 for an official 12 month subscription to see all four channels. You see the lot: midgets, dwarfs, p***ing, domination, gays, trannies, lezzas, bisexuals, there is nothing left to the imagination. :eek:

Hope this helps... :)

leecovuk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Midlands, UK
thanks Dino, sounds good.

Trouble is, the software on my pixx 3500 receiver seems to be out of date, because the frequencies, transponders and channel names seem either fictitious or wrong.

ie I have looked through all the hotbird channels my pixx says it has found, but the channels you mentioned aren't there. (I have searched for fta and scrambled)

Donzo Bonzo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
leecovuk said:
thanks Dino, sounds good.

Trouble is, the software on my pixx 3500 receiver seems to be out of date, because the frequencies, transponders and channel names seem either fictitious or wrong.

ie I have looked through all the hotbird channels my pixx says it has found, but the channels you mentioned aren't there. (I have searched for fta and scrambled)

I don't know how old your receiver is but my m8 subscribes to these channels and his Humax is six years old. He has an old Viaccess 1 embedded cam and the channels work perfectly in Viaccess 2!

Here's a the frequencies for the channels I mentioned:

H
3/4

The smallest dish you require is 70cm.

Hope this helps. :)

leecovuk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Midlands, UK
thanks; I'll keep looking and trying to work it out.
I believe my ADT PIXX 3500 was built in 2001 with a software update about a year ago.
Thing is, the transponders and frequencies don't match the current charts as shown for eg on lyngsat.com
For eg, when I search a specific frequency extra to what the receiver has automatically found, I get 'no channels found'.
Maybe I am missing some of the hotbird satellites, although I have a 90cm dish in the Midlands of England using a monoblock for astra1 and hotbird.
The installer has misaligned my astra2 lnb, so maybe he's misaligned the monoblock too ....

In case you or anyone else can shed a little more light for me, here are the 'mature content-ish' channels I have found with the names as shown on my pixx:
(one of the ones you mentioned seems to be there)

Blu Line
Sexysat 1 and Sexysat 2
XStream
Spice Platinum
Erotic TV
s_x mature content.tv
s_x Plus tv
s_x View
s_x.tv
Videosexy
Xtasi
XXL (mature content ?)
Private G (mature content ?)

btw, there is a 'detail scan' option but I have no idea or understanding of what 'PID' is or are ?? .....

thanks for anything,
lee

Donzo Bonzo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
leecovuk said:
thanks; I'll keep looking and trying to work it out.
I believe my ADT PIXX 3500 was built in 2001 with a software update about a year ago.
Thing is, the transponders and frequencies don't match the current charts as shown for eg on lyngsat.com
For eg, when I search a specific frequency extra to what the receiver has automatically found, I get 'no channels found'.
Maybe I am missing some of the hotbird satellites, although I have a 90cm dish in the Midlands of England using a monoblock for astra1 and hotbird.
The installer has misaligned my astra2 lnb, so maybe he's misaligned the monoblock too ....

In case you or anyone else can shed a little more light for me, here are the 'mature content-ish' channels I have found with the names as shown on my pixx:
(one of the ones you mentioned seems to be there)

Blu Line
Sexysat 1 and Sexysat 2
XStream
Spice Platinum
Erotic TV
s_x mature content.tv
s_x Plus tv
s_x View
s_x.tv
Videosexy
Xtasi
XXL (mature content ?)
Private G (mature content ?)

btw, there is a 'detail scan' option but I have no idea or understanding of what 'PID' is or are ?? .....

thanks for anything,
lee

Blu Line - NEVER HEARD OF IT.

Sexysat 1 and Sexysat 2 - I THINK THESE ARE WANKING TELEPHONE LINES FOR GUYS TO RING IN.

XStream - ACTUALLY IT'S XDREA,M, IT'S PART OF THE PACKAGE I SUBSCRIBED TO IN MY FIRST POST ABOVE. A WASTE OF TIME, DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY IT'S ALL THE SAME.

Spice Platinum - OKAY, BUT LOTS OF EURO STUFF, NOT MUCH VARIETY.

Erotic TV - AGAIN, THIS IS A FREE WANK SHOP FOR GUYS TO RING IN. NO FILMS SHOWN.

s_x mature content.tv - DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE.

s_x Plus tv - PART OF THE 4 CHANNEL PACKAGE I JUST MENTIONED.

s_x View - PART OF THE 4 CHANNEL PACKAGE I JUST MENTIONED.

s_x.tv - NEVER SEEN IT, SOUND LIKE ANOTHER WANK SHOP.

Videosexy - NEVER SEEN IT, SOUND LIKE ANOTHER WANK SHOP.

Xtasi - NEVER SEEN IT, SOUND LIKE ANOTHER WANK SHOP.

XXL (mature content ?) - FRENCH mature content CHANNEL THAT HAS BEEN HACKED. BROADCAST ONLY AT NIGHT.

Private G (mature content ?) - EURO CHANNEL NOT SHOWING ANY AMERICAN CONTENT. GOOD mature content BUT VERY SAMEY. THIS CHANNEL CANNOT BE SUBSCRIBED OFFICIALLY IN THE UK, BUT YOU'LL FIND IT ON LOADS OF SATELLITES, FROM THOR TO HOTBIRD.

:D

leecovuk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Midlands, UK
Thanks for taking the time there, dino,

If and when I can sort out my receiver / channel names to find the whole package you mentioned, I'll certainly strongly consider it.

lee

btw Blu Line is another of the free things with phone numbers all over it, but just happens to show more explicit stuff in a loop.
I think it exists to promote a premium package, but the lousy graphics make it hard to work it out !

blackcat2

Reaction score
hey guys,

pla*boy tv / multivision is on too try 10.00pm onwards....!!